1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Only 4 in the can, but they were big, and were fresh and real like lol. Not like the cheap cans

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I like sardines when they are pulverized in a good Cesar salad

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its my curse, my age and looks. I look so young. I dont mind, but its a curse too lol. Cause folks my age look old mostly, but the gals that are closer to how old I look, when they discover how old I am, well Im too old lol, most time. Its a struggle

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Only 2 relationships I had. Both lasted a long time, almost 20 years, and almost 7 years

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw this funny meme earlier, reminded me of @SHAMPAIN lol, said "that look you have, when you homie hits 150mph saying SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" hahahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is @softl , Im calling this noob out! fucking ZERO posts, been here for over 2 years, seen off and on, what gives lurker?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What does softl mean!!?? Does it mean SOft LoSeR!? Or Soft for Life? Tell us @softl . Does it mean Soft and Lazy? Cause I see no posts by you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you CIA? Did you come from big government agency? If so you must be big gay pride. You must suck the ding dong all the dilly all day