1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, goatse wasnt horse dude, goatse was spread asshole guy lol. Mr. Hands is the one you want for the horse dude lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My old S10 Blazer was leaking all fluids, and then the exhaust blew up, so I was like "time for something new", and I decided it was time to live the dream and get a Jeep lol

My 2005 Wrangler Golden Eagle had like 130k miles on it and needed some work. Ended up giving it away to an elderly friend who fixed it up and keeps trying to give it back....

I've got no space for it and I already gave it to him....it's his.... keep the bloody Jeep. It's still pretty though... tinted hardtop and an ARB bull bar with running boards. Sometimes I get nostalgic about it but my current rig is so much better, and on diesel.

I'll take it! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, that sick shit started for me in the early 2000's lol. I became desensitized early on. The worst for me was 2 girls 1 cup lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember when my son stumbled upon Blue Waffle lol, he showed me, thinking it would freak me out, til I told him of all the others lololol, HE was the one freaked out hahahahaha