1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lily you scum! Stick your Spanish portugayse crap elsewhere. AMERICA FIRST!!!! English, the WOLRD language is spoken here. We invented everything! Okay? Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Microsoft! ENGLISH people invented this! Okay halber Latino? ENGLISH! Never forget that! And now get me some Tacos, will ya? Scum!

To tell the truth, I would rather have tacos than Apple, Tesla, Amazon and Microsoft lol.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Flea, you publicly said you wanted to see my dick again because you know it's pretty and would love to choke on it. That's be such a great way to go out...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where yoo been fother mucker!?

On adventures!!!!

Lets see, Friday night after work I went and checked out the local Christmas parade. Was pretty good this year. Then met up with a friend for his birthday at a music joint, bands were JAMMIN'! Didnt get home til 2am. Then Saturday I replaced my radiator, then went and did my Sea Shanty performance with my group, followed by Celtic music, then watched some friends play D&D. Then met up with my friend, checked out more bands jammin'. Followed by smoking up with some lady friends. Finally got home at 3:30 last night lol.

Im in today, doing laundry and cleaning house lol. AFTER coffee of course.