1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I can’t see your desperation little irate Scotsman. You should’ve taken my advice and tried an older woman. She may have made a man out of you. Instead you’re the forum twat whose life isn’t going anywhere. Good luck with that you kiddy fiddler!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I won it in it!
rTxaANM.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah funny how that happens a lot eh piss? Ripped and we don't even know it eh... You're a fucking schmuck and you do know it! You were suicidal yesterday now you're giving out advice? Fuck off

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hoop doopdoopdoop :LOL3: whiskey is amazing thing man, it even makes you entertaining ahahahahahahahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Aye sure thing... You could be my grandpa if I was uglier and that's the truth... Some more truth is you're like a rain cloud on forums and I was kinda hoping you'd died or at the very least were terminally ill... Sucks to find you just as you were tbh, was planning a death party =(

X

xXx
Site Supporter
PARTY ?? Are you even allowed to drink or do you go right in and beat the ladies sober ahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what does shampain tell a woman with a black eye ? nothin he done told her already onced ahahahahahahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who me? NEVER! You always fall in my traps and describe your feelings ffs you'll never learn and why should you? We both know there's only about a real decade left for you...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a decade ? oh :LOL3: why yoo tryin tah hurt me so ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa