SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you guys! =(
8Wjnr68.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shiiiiit, I'll be playing Skyrim for the next 2 months lol. Video game season happens for me after Christmas

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@realgrimm , I was talkin' to my friend, next batch of fudge I make, I need to add some wax lol

Fuck yeah , brew some magic mushroom tea use the water to make it with.. micro dose it so the the weed can act as a stabilizer

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well shucks, I didnt thinks a fellow Scot would go down so easy, sigh. Night man

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, first Covid death of someone I know. A dear old friend, he was old though.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I bet I've had 5 cups of this Grinch Punch, fuck its good lol

??

ME5VRE8_o.jpg

Bingo!!!! Minus the Hawaiin punch, never had it with it.

Hard to get Hawiian punch here, nevermind extended lines, same with Tahiti Treat , all we get is a replica

That sucks. I use to like the hell outta the red one as a kid lol.

Ya the fruit punch we can get that one but only thru stores that have American distributors

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, first Covid death of someone I know. A dear old friend, he was old though.

Did they have underlying health issues?

I think so, but to what extent I dont know. I've only known the guy a year, he was actually the commander of the Confederate group I went to. GREAT guy, was my favorite one there. He knew something was coming, he was trying to pass the torch to someone at the last voting, but everyone wanted him to stay commander. Damn good dude.