1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha. Fun game though watching everyones reactions lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86172449.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Had a crazy zombie dream last night. I was in a house, and the folks that were inside the house, started turning. Would look like a normal person, then pounce viciously. I remember being upstairs, and only one or two people were left. I said "hand me my machete", and it was on from there. That thing was amazingly sharp, cause I started slicing through zombie skulls like slicing butter with a hot knife. Got the house cleared, but the door was so busted in that it couldnt be shut. I went outside, and was somehow able to float up, and look around, and saw a zombie hoard pouring over the mountainside. I knew then it was time to go.

And thats all I remembered! Must of been the chimichangas I ate before bed lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That's his mom and girl friend fighting over food stamps- - - - - - -