Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86240540.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
He's an 8# toy, the replacement for the 12# (toy?) who died from diabetes 5 years ago. A f'n pain, but he's ours.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Strange, cause I dont think I've ever had alien dreams. I feel like the government would stage an alien invasion, but never an alien dream lolol.

I also rarely have sexual dreams. Prolly only had 4-6 my whole life, and only came once lol. I think it might of been a succubus after me lol. Cause that left me with a WTF feeling as I woke at the end. Thought it was really happening.
Yea I never have sexual dreams either maybe 3 or 4 as well my whole life and the ones I did have were gross like an old lady molesting me and shit. FML

Whats the deal with vivid dreams? I dont remember my every night dreams, but then these really vivid ones come around and they are intense and right out of a Hunter Thompson book.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
O
Strange, cause I dont think I've ever had alien dreams. I feel like the government would stage an alien invasion, but never an alien dream lolol.

I also rarely have sexual dreams. Prolly only had 4-6 my whole life, and only came once lol. I think it might of been a succubus after me lol. Cause that left me with a WTF feeling as I woke at the end. Thought it was really happening.
Yea I never have sexual dreams either maybe 3 or 4 as well my whole life and the ones I did have were gross like an old lady molesting me and shit. FML

Whats the deal with vivid dreams? I dont remember my every night dreams, but then these really vivid ones come around and they are intense and right out of a Hunter Thompson book.
Idk but it's odd shit.