Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Countess
3f347e9798d2bebe65b2d137cf5c26bd.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @Weeg ... how yoo doin man ? got the tree up ? withn the choo choo train going around, my gramps used to do that for me (:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a war on human contacts, traditions, and sanity. Never forget that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@The Countess Yeah, Nitzapams also knock you clean out for great sleep... If you want something that doesn't make you feel too drowsy the nezt day ask your doc for zolpidem (ambian) =)

Ambien doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried everything for sleep. My problem isn’t falling asleep tho, it’s staying asleep. If I don’t take the Temazepam, I’ll wake up at 2am and stare at the ceiling for hours.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Countess Yeah, Nitzapams also knock you clean out for great sleep... If you want something that doesn't make you feel too drowsy the nezt day ask your doc for zolpidem (ambian) =)

Ambien doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried everything for sleep. My problem isn’t falling asleep tho, it’s staying asleep. If I don’t take the Temazepam, I’ll wake up at 2am and stare at the ceiling for hours.

Many of us share the same. @ 2 am, I watch a video. Within 30 minutes, I’m asleep. I don’t believe in taking drugs to sleep.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So I was at a bar last night, getting tipsy. Kept catching myself staring at this amazing ass on this girl bartender, it was PERFECT

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So finally, I asked the dude "hey man, I been trying to figure this out, which one of you has the tightest ass, Im betting its her" hahahahaha