1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Weeg did time in the pen ! uh-huh 2 counts' cave' diving without permission and then he sniffed the cops seat :LOL3::LOL3:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Once again the tortured soul of the miGHTy X has risen, the beast inside screams for normality only to be trumped by grief FUCK OFF PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm right there with you.

• Sad
Reactions: X

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's where I'm at ... and with beer. Today was a hell of a morning. They wouldn't leave me alone! It's like Hey, it's Thursday and that Scooter guy is going to be doing the service case. Let's go buy stuff! I had to do and redo. What should have taken two hours took three hours and count in a half hour with customer service and making people happy. I count that as a good day, even though I couldn't get some other things done.

Can't Beat Scooter's Meats.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Once again the tortured soul of the miGHTy X has risen, the beast inside screams for normality only to be quelled by grief FUCK OFF PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't be sad. Life happens and you have to appreciate the good times rather than the bad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You love three four things: War, Mama, bad food, and X. Nice to know you have love in that healthy hesart of yours.