1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I saw that lol.

Also, as a printer, I know that these modern machines, if you try and print money, will also print a yellow dot pattern, that the normal eye cant see.

Surely you’d have to have the right paper and proper plates, not that I know about this stuff or nothing...
angelic-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yup lol.

Digital it is almost impossible, but on an old school press, it could be done lol. Not the newer bills though, but the older ones without the strip.

I've never attempted fake money, never will, but I know a thing or two lol.

i think getting the right paper is a bigger challenge than printing it

Prolly comes from a paper mill, that is a specific blend. Im thinking its a tad bit of linen mixed with the wood. I dont think its all wood.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw that lol.

Also, as a printer, I know that these modern machines, if you try and print money, will also print a yellow dot pattern, that the normal eye cant see.

Surely you’d have to have the right paper and proper plates, not that I know about this stuff or nothing...

Yup lol.

Digital it is almost impossible, but on an old school press, it could be done lol. Not the newer bills though, but the older ones without the strip.

Prolly comes from a paper mill, that is a specific blend. Im thinking its a tad bit of linen mixed with the wood. I dont think its all wood.

its a top secret recipe thats more fabric than paper lol
btw the plastic 'paper' u talked about before is called tyvek

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I saw that lol.

Yup lol.

its a top secret recipe thats more fabric than paper lol
btw the plastic 'paper' u talked about before is called tyvek

I thought so! Fabric = linen.