1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
you ain't denying it. Ohhh you are so fucked right now. The mounties on their moosies are on the way to your home right now. Done son. Shit has hit the fan and cut off your cock
The closest I've ever been to Quebec was in Edmundston 30 years ago for a chess tournament. Quebec was like a 3-5 hour drive away but the Tim Hortons near the hotel was all in French. Try ordering a maple glaze donut and an apple fritter when you can't hardly speak a word of French. They don't like folks who aren't French too much up there. lol

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
The closest I've ever been to Quebec was in Edmundston 30 years ago for a chess tournament. Quebec was like a 3-5 hour drive away but the Tim Hortons near the hotel was all in French. Try ordering a maple glaze donut and an apple fritter when you can't hardly speak a word of French. They don't like folks who aren't French too much. lol
Explains a lot. I'm 1/4 but just on my mother's side. Her great grandma was full french. I feel your deep seated hatred for us in this post. There is help out there for you. I know now you are a niggeress names Shaniqua and stylize the fuck out of hair so much your customers end up bald. Sick DEPLORABLE fuck!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Explains a lot. I'm 1/4 but just on my mother's side. Her great grandma was full french. I feel your deep seated hatred for us in this post. There is help out there for you. I know now you are a niggeress names Shaniqua and stylize the fuck out of hair so much your customers end up bald. Sick DEPLORABLE fuck!
I thought I was a terrorist.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Marvin it’s just that you’ve been here for a while ow and never pressed the issue that you’re a female now lately you’re really pushing it so it’s all suspect

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning. I stayed in bed until 7:00. Had a cup of coffee. Now I think it's time to crack open a beer and decide what's for breakfast.