1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So we need to shut the gas off and disconnexg that and everything. But yeah as you said....theyll pkug new ones in

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It’s all incorporated into the cost it’s what allows for wiggle room when negotiating the price

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I left the trailer a year and 3 months ago. Moved in with my best friend. Fell in love. Got a divorce. Now im suburban. Bahahahs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can’t believe Mother’s Day is coming again, after last years torturous one I was praying to be dead for this one

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
. o O
2Go6fdy.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly I’ve never known buying a washing machine to be so dramatic
This would be over 25 years ago ... My best friend's fiance left him and he wasn't sure if he could afford the rent. (and he didn't want to move back home with his parents) I had to finish out the lease at the apartment I was renting but I moved in with him. He had a washer and dryer. Fast forward a couple years and he found a future wife. I was going to take over the apartment on my own and knew that I would have to get my own washer and dryer. I had a bunch of spare change sitting around ... organized and separated, mind you. Jugs of quarters. I had smaller but significant amounts of dimes and nickels and pennies. I counted all that shit out, rolled it and took it to the bank. It was over a thousand dollars.
I went shopping for Maytags and went to a big box appliance store. I wanted something good. They were a little pricier than expected. So I went to a local shop that was also a Maytag dealer. The guy told me to buy Kitchen Aid and it would be every bit as good. He didn't steer me wrong. $900 well spent.

Reactions: X