12 Year old White kid stabbed by 51 year old black guy in McDonalds

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To think Lotusberg supposedly used to be a teacher, the mind boggles....

I would ask her if she considers Communists to be "evil", but she's pretending to have me on ignore.

In any case, I already know what her answer would be, the absolute hyprocrite.

She has no problem with people assaulting those she disagrees with, so I have no problem watching her die a slow and painful death...

Your illogic defies description.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I would ask her if she considers Communists to be "evil", but she's pretending to have me on ignore.

She has no problem with people assaulting those she disagrees with, so I have no problem watching her die a slow and painful death...

No word of a lie.... If I encountered you in a life threatening situation, I'd turn a blind eye and let you die...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No word of a lie.... If I encountered you in a life threatening situation, I'd turn a blind eye and let you die...

I wouldn't do the same to you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If I was going to die, I'd take you out with me and get a free pass to heaven for it...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I was going to die, I'd take you out with me and get a free pass to heaven for it...

You'd walk right by me if I were dying, and take me down with you if you were dying. I would stop and help you if you were dying.

Which one of us gets a free pass to heaven?

Martin

Banned
Banned

You'd walk right by me if I were dying, and take me down with you if you were dying. I would stop and help you if you were dying.

Which one of us gets a free pass to heaven?
Me!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was from another topic but the data is good for all races and shows the breakdown of who is committing crimes against each race. It shows the race of the victim as well as the race of the attacker. It is well worth reviewing about who is massively disproportionately committing violent crimes and who is not.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
2853feecf99218d764659cb1e3b987d8444c42ff_2_680x534.jpeg

BLM are violent!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BLM are violent!
Well hey there, liar! Came by to get caught in another lie, ehh? Well, as it turns out, his own family has stated he wasnt hit in the head as you liars said. The dude was at the station and he had a stroke. PWN3D! Nice try, liar!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

BLM are violent!
Well hey there, liar! Came by to get caught in another lie, ehh? Well, as it turns out, his own family has stated he wasnt hit in the head as you liars said. The dude was at the station and he had a stroke. PWN3D! Nice try, liar!!!

I think Admin works for Fakebook lol. This reminds me of him, fucking Grima!

6048516a21668.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another one who won't be remembered.

He shot and killed his six year old niece because the child spilled some water? He deserves to die but it probably won't happen because California's horrible Democrat Governor, Gavin Newsom unilaterally issued an executive order banning the use of the death penalty. This was despite the fact that just two years prior the states voters voted to keep the death penalty. As always Dems love democracy until the people don't vote the way Dems want then Dems declare the people cannot be trusted.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BLM are violent!

I think Admin works for Fakebook lol. This reminds me of him, fucking Grima!

6048516a21668.jpeg

Why is @Admin. STILL lying about the death of the capital police officer? Even the NY Ti es retracted that story because it was false and they literally just made it up. Everyone including the officer's family and the autopsy report have said his stroke had nothing to do with anything that happened the day before. So is Admin. just stupid or is he deliberately lying? Either way it isn't a good look for him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It gets worse and worse. The black racist who stabbed the white child was screaming racial slurs while he did it. He deliberately targeted a small child because he is a coward and a child can't fight back. Yet, as always, there is no hate crime charges because the victim was a white child. These liberals are just disgusting.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I suspect these administration will follow the agenda and lower the prison terms for these animals, since there'll be a huuuuuge spike in violence in the US

Because you see, when minorities decide to act up, it's not their fault, so, it's better to simply let them kill, rape and rob all they want instead of cramming them in jail

I see a lot of the insanity that was put in place here in Brazoo already being implemented in places like Koofornia and Oregone

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Has Don Lemon mentioned this story?

Asking for a friend...

You should know that (not so) deep down, blacks simply want to run the white race thru that slavery thing

These way, people who were never enslaved can enslave those who never enslaved anyone to make things "right"

In this case, to make things "left".

You know they'd do it if they could and they sure as hell are trying

Have you seen how Chicongo has approved "reparations" for those who have been living on the taxpayer for decades?

Maybe they don't mean to hit whitey with a whip and make them sleep in the dirt

Maybe taking 80% of their money in taxes would be enough.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CNN is to busy making up fake hate crimes to bother covering real hate crimes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Has Don Lemon mentioned this story?

Asking for a friend...

You should know that (not so) deep down, blacks simply want to run the white race thru that slavery thing

These way, people who were never enslaved can enslave those who never enslaved anyone to make things "right"

In this case, to make things "left".

You know they'd do it if they could and they sure as hell are trying

Have you seen how Chicongo has approved "reparations" for those who have been living on the taxpayer for decades?

Maybe they don't mean to hit whitey with a whip and make them sleep in the dirt

Maybe taking 80% of their money in taxes would be enough.

Whites have been slaves too... the slave trade didn't start at Africa..it moved to it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Whites have been slaves too... the slave trade didn't start at Africa..it moved to it.
And Africa managed to supply so many slaves to the world only because they became very proficient at capturing and selling their own "brothers" for very little.

They used to teach that most slaves were exchanged for tobacco and sugarcane moonshine over here when I was a kid

Nowadays, mentioning real history to most of the younger generation is offensive and could even be considered a crime, believe or not

I've seen a judge put someone in jail because during a discussion, the white person mentioned historical facts that were considered "offensive".

Yeah, offending a black person here on account of their color is considered a crime.

And I suspect the US will try to do the same soon.