12 Year old White kid stabbed by 51 year old black guy in McDonalds

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
‘Devastating And Tragic:’ 12-Year-Old Boy Stabbed Inside Of Downtown McDonald’s

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Pittsburgh police said a 12-year-old boy was stabbed inside a McDonald’s in Downtown Pittsburgh Saturday afternoon.

Police said they arrested 51-year-old Charles Edward Turner in connection with the stabbing. He’s facing several charges, including criminal attempted homicide.

The child was transported to the hospital in critical condition. A criminal complaint states that a doctor upgraded his condition to stable. It also said a black and yellow box cutter was recovered from the scene and a piece of razor blade that broke off the box cutter was recovered where the stabbing happened.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Now this black woman is gonna teach are childrens Arabic!

162891708_10157979102930796_4544513942182288804_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now this black woman is gonna teach are childrens Arabic!

162891708_10157979102930796_4544513942182288804_n.jpg

No thoughts on the crime committed against a minor?
Of course not, that's not allowed for in this mindless faggot dupes programming

not a single one of them is fair, objective or authentic.

that's why I skip the debating and go straight to shitting on them every chance I get. the time for reasoning with these fools has past.

I just cant wait until it becomes legal to open fire on these spastics cause I'ma be going hunting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm waiting for one of them to say that the kid deserved it and probably said something racist...
Sad thing is: it's not beyond belief that they actually would.

Or make up some dumb shit to justify this shit like "itz systemic racism" when even black people are looking at this shit shaking their heads and saying scum like that need to be hung by the neck until dead.

I swear, white liberals are the worst. Malcolm X had those fuckers pegged to a Tee.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what I mean? Leftists are morons, apparently it's ok to violently assault people who have views you don't agree with. :Crazy:
But oh how they'd cry if that very same dude pulled out a 9mm and shot upwards at his assailant while laying on the ground.

Which is exactly what I'd be doing if that were me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's how I feel about watching that video of that antifa cunt Summer getting plowed down by a black man.

Oh, you mean those two dumb cunts that went into helicopter mode on a Seattle highway?

I fucking loved the way they flew in the air.

Whoever made this video is a genius

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's how I feel about watching that video of that antifa cunt Summer getting plowed down by a black man.

Oh, you mean those two dumb cunts that went into helicopter mode on a Seattle highway?

Ahhhhhh yes, that's the one.

Whoever made that is not just a genius ♡

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ahhhhhh yes, that's the one.

Whoever made that is not just a genius ♡

When he slowed the video down so you could actually hear their bones cracking on impact was awesome.

AM I going to hell because I think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen?