CBT: Perfect Forum For 50+ Year Old White Guys Who Prey On Kids

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
You don't get it, huh? Perhaps because you're a dumb nigger... YOU ARE NOT ENTERTAINING.. get it now? :)
I already replied to this you sick white retard. Repetition is boring. Fuck off and get out of my thread if you are bored or more likely you are finding the truth hurts.
Stop degrading children with your disgusting PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flame, nigger :)
mqdefault.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WOW.. This PIG loves using children as sexual objects in her attempt at flaming. No wonder the site she came from is an empty shit hole. Go back and poison your home board.. boring fuckwit!

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
WOW.. This PIG loves using children as sexual objects in her attempt at flaming. No wonder the site she came from is an empty shit hole. Go back and poison your home board.. boring fuckwit!
Are you really this fucking retarded. Are you related to Seamoron?

First of all dingbat, flaming is gay as fuck and deader than Biden's re-election chances. If you can't figure the rest of that isn't my problem.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

First of all dingbat, flaming is gay as fuck and deader than Biden's re-election chances. If you can't figure the rest of that isn't my problem.

c'mon, one blowjob ... your foul mouth looks comfortable

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know you from shit fuck.. The only thing I know is that you come here accusing people of being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Now to me, those allegations are not something you should be spewing ANYWHERE. Do better, fucktard ;)

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Sweety.. You're not edgy... You're a boring fuk.. just sayin :/
I'm not here to entertain sick geriatric white fuks.

are you here to offer free bloweys than
for-you-unzip.gif
Relax. I'm not a 10 year old boy.

haha I will shower in your fucking TEARZZZzzzz lmfao !!

c'mon, one blowjob ... your foul mouth looks comfortable
Is that the line CBTer's use in girl's washrooms. How's that working for them?

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
I don't know you from shit fuck.. The only thing I know is that you come here accusing people of being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Now to me, those allegations are not something you should be spewing ANYWHERE. Do better, fucktard ;)
I stand by what I said about the white men that CBT harbours. However, they're all old, so hopefully they'll die soon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont think I'm getting that free blowy

ffs I even have this
3e517d857c822d66d8188524c8b273bf25723deaf257509db53c617b541a9b4a_1.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CBT is the Epstein Island of forums. Only none are rich, and they gather 'round for Drag Queen Story Time.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Waiting for Peachy to roll up :LOL3:
Last I heard, he doesn't poast here.

I dunno who this is, but it doesn't read like the Orignal Tin Chink I used to see. I think it may be a name clone, and not a very convincing one.

Also, the use of children as objects in trolling didn't start on the CanuckiChink forums, just look at Dove's poasts.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never seen Dovey using children in a troll post, nor call anyone a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. @Dove ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I dunno who this is, but it doesn't read like the Orignal Tin Chink I used to see. I think it may be a name clone, and not a very convincing one.

Also, the use of children as objects in trolling didn't start on the CanuckiChink forums, just look at Dove's poasts.
Ho monster

did you get a new nose for Christmas you ugly disfigured sap?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I encourage anyone to go ahead and go through my posts and find one where I use children or call people pedos.

All you would find would be me calling out two "women" who decided it was cute to drag a private incident involving my 16 year old daughter receiving dick pics from grown men and us reporting it to the site and police that Murd decided to not just drag to the forum but lie about it and accuse me of enabling sex abuse. And team left defending her.

So it's pretty interesting anyone would point to MY posts to accuse me of something that I dont do that was done to me.

Go through Murds and Oaks to see how they use private off board convos to lie and weaponize peoples families for forum ammo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've never seen Dovey using children in a troll post, nor call anyone a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. @Dove ?
Personally I only call people PLEASE ASS BOX ME! when they've said or something worthy of the title

for instance

Levon once said that he was going to go jerk off to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman in the movie "The professional"

He denies this vehemently but even Liberal murdock was forced to admit she saw him say it. Among many others

Seamajor posted pictures of nude children at Blue Cashew and admitted to doing it at SG

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I pretty much avoid all the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts and dont comment on any of it.

I'd be interested to see these posts of mine where I supposedly do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who preys on kids on there? If you mean Semen, he's Jewish, not white.
He's Italian and an imbecile, but that is neither here nor there is it.
no way that big hook nose is of Italian decent

he's a fucking jew thru and thru

Less melanin than a porkchop, or moar?
He's got a big hook nose that at this point in your life is probably a source of huge envy

right? Better to have a nose that looks like someone's elbow is sticking out of your face than a big gaping face pussy that looks like admin's prolapsed asshole after being buggered by a watermelon for 14 hours straight

happy new year, coinslot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this the whinny commiserate thread ??
So, are you an enabler or a diddler?

I give up howbout you cry some moarrrrrr and label me
The only tears I shed are for kids because of the geriatric white male sexual predators that CBT harbours. You sick animals aren't worthy of tears or mercy.

So, if they are all pedos, where are the kids you're crying for? Wouldn't they have a bunch of kids on the site?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the whinny commiserate thread ??
So, are you an enabler or a diddler?

I give up howbout you cry some moarrrrrr and label me
The only tears I shed are for kids because of the geriatric white male sexual predators that CBT harbours. You sick animals aren't worthy of tears or mercy.

So, if they are all pedos, where are the kids you're crying for? Wouldn't they have a bunch of kids on the site?

They keep them stored at Wayfair.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imo, the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! card just shows how fuckin butt hurt someone is. Of all things people could use to troll with, sexual abuse of a minor shouldn't be one of them. To each their own, I guess.. but I truly find it appalling and disgusting. As I said, do better, it's lame AF.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ho monster

did you get a new nose for Christmas you ugly disfigured sap?

@Dove, there's your pal again.