CBT: Perfect Forum For 50+ Year Old White Guys Who Prey On Kids

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is this the whinny commiserate thread ??
So, are you an enabler or a diddler?

I give up howbout you cry some moarrrrrr and label me
The only tears I shed are for kids because of the geriatric white male sexual predators that CBT harbours. You sick animals aren't worthy of tears or mercy.
thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
It's funny that even cbt banned poark tho...
Not really. She's not white, she's not male and she's neither a sexual predator of children nor an enabler. She doesn't fit in there.
She doesn't fit in a lot of things
Not fitting in at CBT is NOT something to be ashamed of.

iu
I get his fucking point. But, this thread isn't about Oak now is it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not really. She's not white, she's not male and she's neither a sexual predator of children nor an enabler. She doesn't fit in there.

iu

Pretty much everyone on here cant stand that trannie shithole, so you're basically preaching to the choir.

The head trannie is registered on here as Sidney 666 and Admin is currently dating "her"....

I'm sure you can have some TROLOLOLZ with that, Merry Christmas and you're welCUM.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

iu

Pretty much everyone on here cant stand that trannie shithole, so you're basically preaching to the choir.

The head trannie is registered on here as Sidney 666 and Admin is currently dating "her"....

I'm sure you can have some TROLOLOLZ with that, Merry Christmas and you're welCUM.
As looney as grown men dressing up like young women is, that isn't what is so disturbing about CBT.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sweety.. You're not edgy... You're a boring fuk.. just sayin :/

• Winner
Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't get it, huh? Perhaps because you're a dumb nigger... YOU ARE NOT ENTERTAINING.. get it now? :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't get it, huh? Perhaps because you're a dumb nigger... YOU ARE NOT ENTERTAINING.. get it now? :)
I already replied to this you sick white retard. Repetition is boring. Fuck off and get out of my thread if you are bored or more likely you are finding the truth hurts.
Stop degrading children with your disgusting PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flame, nigger :)