CBT: Perfect Forum For 50+ Year Old White Guys Who Prey On Kids

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Waiting for Peachy to roll up :LOL3:
Last I heard, he doesn't poast here.

WOW.. This PIG loves using children as sexual objects in her attempt at flaming. No wonder the site she came from is an empty shit hole. Go back and poison your home board.. boring fuckwit!
I dunno who this is, but it doesn't read like the Orignal Tin Chink I used to see. I think it may be a name clone, and not a very convincing one.

Also, the use of children as objects in trolling didn't start on the CanuckiChink forums, just look at Dove's poasts.
Ho monster

did you get a new nose for Christmas you ugly disfigured sap?

@Dove, there's your pal again.
:ShivaWaawaaaaa:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really gotta watch the kind of maliscious and manipulative people who will slam someone and attack their character in a smear campaign under the deceptive premise of "being concerned". That's the shit Murd and Oak will pull.

The last time this person turned on me, she used the fact my doctor had put me on suboxone for pain control while I was going through a series of painful procedures to go and start "talking" to mutual forum friends about how she was so "concerned" about my mental state and "relapse".

She is so fucking stupid and maliscious that to this day, she calls me taking medicine under the supervision of my doctor a "relapse". Normally I'd say no adult could possibly be that ignorant.....but this is a person who thinks democrats beat Republicans in the civil war and that Catholics worship God NOT Jesus and that HIV and AIDs are different viruses and you cannot correct this dip shit for anything because she just wont learn shit.

But yeah you really gotta watch for the narcissistic people who will trash and smear you while calling it "concern" and claim they are "concerned" about some situation they are twisting for the purpose of making their target look bad. It's a classic sign of a narcissist.

That stupid maliscious and miserable bitch wasnt concerned about anything. In fact the text messages show she was interested in the actual dicks and laughing at it. People like her file things away to use later on as ammo and they gaslight and lie.

She cant admit she flipped over politics because shes too dumb and low info to have civil discussions so she lies and starts blaming her hostility on other things. Same with Oak.

Now lemme see where I ever used children or called anyone a pedophile? I mean besides when I posted about the VERY young girl who "won" the "win a date with Martini contest" and the picture of her he sent to me and me saying "that looks like a fucking child" and him flipping out later because he knew I could tell she was a teen.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Imo, the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! card just shows how fuckin butt hurt someone is. Of all things people could use to troll with, sexual abuse of a minor shouldn't be one of them. To each their own, I guess.. but I truly find it appalling and disgusting. As I said, do better, it's lame AF.
When people set out to be nasty they should be prepared for nasty in return, anyhow calling somebody a sex offender has nothing to do with any childs welfare now does it? For example if that butthurt schizo mentions my mother or my dogs he's gonna be reminded of the bubblebath screenshot... It is what it is... :Confused4: Anyhow it's creepy that any mention of diddlers on here and he's there like a dog outta trap one :LOL3:
I'll say no more...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Waiting for Peachy to roll up :LOL3:
Last I heard, he doesn't poast here.

WOW.. This PIG loves using children as sexual objects in her attempt at flaming. No wonder the site she came from is an empty shit hole. Go back and poison your home board.. boring fuckwit!
I dunno who this is, but it doesn't read like the Orignal Tin Chink I used to see. I think it may be a name clone, and not a very convincing one.

Also, the use of children as objects in trolling didn't start on the CanuckiChink forums, just look at Dove's poasts.
Ho monster

did you get a new nose for Christmas you ugly disfigured sap?

@Dove, there's your pal again.

Responding to a dishonest post about me because he will always.....ALWAYS have my back?

I know. I wish you guys would have been nice to him.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyhow calling somebody a sex offender has nothing to do with any childs welfare now does it?
Yes it does..You're using children in a sexual context.. Just as bad as the person's life you're trying to ruin. BIG difference from saying something about a mother or a dog.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
anyhow calling somebody a sex offender has nothing to do with any childs welfare now does it?
Yes it does..You're using children in a sexual context.. Just as bad as the person's life you're trying to ruin. BIG difference from saying something about a mother or a dog.
Well let's agree to disagree...
Yep :) Just a dirty way to go, imo :)
Not if the statements are true tho

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess if the statements are TRUE, perhaps it should be reported to child services.. I think this is all political, cutthroat bullshit from long-time users who hate each other.. I can get dirty rotten, but not when it possibly could hurt someone's reputation for life if it got in the wrong hands :(

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess if the statements are TRUE, perhaps it should be reported to child services.. I think this is all political, cutthroat bullshit from long-time users who hate each other.. I can get dirty rotten, but not when it possibly could hurt someone's reputation for life if it got in the wrong hands :(
Honestly speaking. How do you view someone who said publicly they wanted to go jerk off while watching a 12 year old natatlie portman in a movie called "the professional"

a movie itself which has some very questionable undertones in it?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly speaking. How do you view someone who said publicly they wanted to go jerk off while watching a 12 year old natatlie portman in a movie called "the professional"

I did not see that, so I can't comment on it :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Assuming for a second you saw it. Would you not be sickened by it?

Plenty of people were around back then when this person wrote that

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did the person KNOW her age, or did they find out after they made the statement? Makes a difference in determining whether they have issues :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did the person KNOW her age, or did they find out after they made the statement? Makes a difference in determining whether they have issues :/
Take a peek at the movie "The professional" the main child actress is Natalie Portman. you tell me if you could not discern that this is a female child in that movie.

This person specifically stated he was going to turn on the movie "the professional" and ""fap"" (CBT lingo for jerk off) to Natalie Portman.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did NOT see the movie or know what that person was thinking.. did he KNOW her age for certain? Call people PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s all you want, but just know that it may come around to bite you in the ass someday ;) How would you like it? It's dirty business, Biggie :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I did NOT see the movie or know what that person was thinking.. did he KNOW her age for certain? Call people PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s all you want, but just know that it may come around to bite you in the ass someday ;) How would you like it? It's dirty business, Biggie :/
These animals can call me whatever they want. But I know for certain what that idiot said and so do many others who were around back then

are you going to tell me this is a grown woman?

So any monster who says he wants to "jerk off" to this deserved to be ridiculed for it

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said, I'd have to know what that person was thinking when they made the comment or if they even were :/. Just think how you would feel if someone claimed that you were a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, especially being a father :( ... I feel it's a loser flame and you're not going to change my mind on that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Like I said, I'd have to know what that person was thinking when they made the comment or if they even were :/. Just think how you would feel if someone claimed that you were a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, especially being a father :( ... I feel it's a loser flame and you're not going to change my mind on that.
We’ll have to agree to disagree then :)

in my mind both monster and Seamajor will always be pedos

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes we will, Biggie Smiles :) :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes we will, Biggie Smiles :) :)
And unlike the case with these vermin liberal scumbags that’s perfectly okay :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These animals can call me whatever they want. But I know for certain what that idiot said and so do many others who were around back then

So any monster who says he wants to "jerk off" to this deserved to be ridiculed for it

Sweet jeebus! I bet that cunt would fap to that! Sick fucker!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sweet jeebus! I bet that cunt would fap to that! Sick fucker!

Peaches aka Levon has always been a creepy piece of shit

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I totally agree with you, Raven.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, your mind is a very small blob floating around freely in your brain pan, so it's not very reliable.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, your mind is a very small blob floating around freely in your brain pan, so it's not very reliable.

Well, @Biggie Smiles your mind is a very small blob floating around freely in your brain pan, so it's not very reliable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, @Biggie Smiles your mind is a very small blob floating around freely in your brain pan, so it's not very reliable.
If that were true why did I do so much better than you career wise

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Great for their enablers too.
Interesting that as soon as you posted this thread, little Pauncho PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is all over it like stink on shit.
It’s almost like you just want a big cock right now
My Little Liebchen, is this why you are so against government regulations?

862ca546fe5a854ce64c498372ecc834.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter