CBT: Perfect Forum For 50+ Year Old White Guys Who Prey On Kids

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Great for their enablers too.
Interesting that as soon as you posted this thread, little Pauncho PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is all over it like stink on shit.
It’s almost like you just want a big cock right now
My Little Liebchen, is this why you are so against government regulations?

862ca546fe5a854ce64c498372ecc834.jpg
Does wearing high heels make you feel tall and womanly, fairy ?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I pretty much avoid all the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts and dont comment on any of it.

I'd be interested to see these posts of mine where I supposedly do.

No doubt, and you could do so using the site's search engine most likely.

Personally tho, I find it rather ironic that on a troll forum where your buddies lie about the "other" posters on the regular and call them pedos when no proof is produced, that's not a problem for you. Yet here you are demanding proof, just not from all sides.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I pretty much avoid all the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts and dont comment on any of it.

Personally tho, I find it rather ironic that on a troll forum where your buddies lie about the "other" posters on the regular and call them pedos when no proof is produced, that's not a problem for you. Yet here you are demanding proof, just not from all sides.

Dove goes suddenly blind when it's her pals posting lies, insults, hypocrisy, and worse. She simply does not see it. It's a phenomenon that might be worthy of some study.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove goes suddenly blind when it's her pals posting lies, insults, hypocrisy, and worse. She simply does not see it. It's a phenomenon that might be worthy of some study.
Is it aye?
qZckj8P.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Weep monster. Weeeeeep :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it aye?
qZckj8P.png

Is that picture supposed to mean something to me?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

So what was the nature of your traumatic brain injury?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So what was the nature of your traumatic brain injury?
How far down your throat can a coxk go?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I went and watched 'Leon The Professional' again after comments in this thread.

Still no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! thoughts on it just a well told tender story that's witty and fuck violent.

Good wholesome family fun.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Should I have been unfairly dismissed before I even began on account that my meAT is heavier than most of yours? Particularly given that the site owner at Cock and Ball Torture is a tranny that is a member here, freely talking about apartment living and giving her man head!
Fuck me dead!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Should I have been unfairly dismissed before I even began on account that my meAT is heavier than most of yours? Particularly given that the site owner at Cock and Ball Torture is a tranny that is a member here, freely talking about apartment living and giving her man head!
Fuck me dead!
That individual has always marched to a different drummer, than most of us, long as I have know her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!
That individual has always marched to a different drummer, than most of us, long as I have know her.
It’s not a “her” you fucking cock licking queen

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!
Look out everyone, The nunya bidness cop is here!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!
So weird that she would come over here and test the system, and then immediately revoke my registration. One would think that I at least be given a probationary trial. I’m a member at several forums, where even saying the word fuck would get me banned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!
Did I hurtz ur feelZ, Princess?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!
So weird that she would come over here and test the system, and then immediately revoke my registration. One would think that I at least be given a probationary trial. I’m a member at several forums, where even saying the word fuck would get me banned.
I can't answer for her, fwiw she hasn't been posting much at CBT lately.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!
Big boys don't cry in public little guy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!
I can't answer for her, fwiw she hasn't been posting much at CBT lately.
Maybe you can ask him later when you two freaks are cuddled under the covers together

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!
So then why are your eyes all watery, fairy?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!

Should you even be here?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Should you even be here?

should you stop sucking dick?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️