CBT: Perfect Forum For 50+ Year Old White Guys Who Prey On Kids

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got banned from CBT after three friendly posts. I don't think this trannie is of the friendly kind
Her forum her hot button rules. I am sure there is similarity to that at every forum. The more astute of us have been posting at her forum for a long fucking time.
You've also been sucking his cock for a long fucking time
Gosh, you are just so clever and witty!
200.gif
Gosh, you're so gay and flamboyant

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Actual troll sites can be the worst. Don’t upset the trolls or you might find yourself copping the ban hammer. Hahahahaaaaa….fucking hell!
:LOL3:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
From what I hear the grand thread of biggie butthurt in their hidden asscave rivals reddit at this point

that's a lot of tears :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Should I have been unfairly dismissed before I even began on account that my meAT is heavier than most of yours? Particularly given that the site owner at Cock and Ball Torture is a tranny that is a member here, freely talking about apartment living and giving her man head!
Fuck me dead!
That individual has always marched to a different drummer, than most of us, long as I have know her.

Yes drugs and sex.

SO QUIRKY omg. I've literally NEVER met anyone like that who enjoyed getting high and fuckin.

A real original that one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Should I have been unfairly dismissed before I even began on account that my meAT is heavier than most of yours? Particularly given that the site owner at Cock and Ball Torture is a tranny that is a member here, freely talking about apartment living and giving her man head!
Fuck me dead!
That individual has always marched to a different drummer, than most of us, long as I have know her.

Yes drugs and sex.

SO QUIRKY omg. I've literally NEVER met anyone like that who enjoyed getting high and fuckin.

Hi Dove…please elaborate. ;)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Admin saying Sindy marches to a different drummer than most people?

All Sindy posts about is drugs and sex. I'm curious when this person is actually NOT basic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

All Sindy posts about is drugs and sex. I'm curious when this person is actually NOT basic.
Getting high and fucking…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

Exactly what is so "different drummer" about that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

I once fucked so hard and high on speed that my dick bled….lololol! True story.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

He posts about gay sex and that's what deviant vermin like admin get off on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

It reads like basic vanilla humping doesnt it? And he brags about it like it's so much better than other peoples ten minutes of vanilla missionary lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

It reads like basic vanilla humping doesnt it? And he brags about it like it's so much better than other peoples ten minutes of vanilla missionary lol.
I think it turns his fellow CBT queers on tho.

obliviously

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

Yes.

In my honest opinion, only people that floss regularly should partake in missionary, otherwise just go doggystyle.

Oral hygiene is of paramount importance in this regard.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

You know so much about what everyone says, thinks and does, how fun is that! You could be a fortune teller!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

And all you post about is how much you hate everyone who's not a straight white con. When are you not basic.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me dead!

Yes drugs and sex.

And all you post about is how much you hate everyone who's not a straight white con. When are you not basic.
It amazing what people can accomplish when they're totally psychotic.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I got banned from CBT after three friendly posts. I don't think this trannie is of the friendly kind
I got banned for like a million years after one post
You're not banned Snowflake.

Why am I not surprised aidsman frequents a tranny PLEASE ASS BOX ME! forum?
The question you should be asking is why are so many members in this forum still crying their eyes out over being banned from your so called "tranny PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" Forum?

You should seriously start being more concerned about being so criminally obtuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The question you should be asking is why are so many members in this forum still crying their eyes out over being banned from your so called "tranny PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" Forum?

You should seriously start being more concerned about being so criminally obtuse.
Remember how much you cried when I banned you from SG once a week just for my personal shits and giggles?

that was fun

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Remember how much you cried when I banned you from SG once a week just for my personal shits and giggles?

that was fun
Yes dear, you were so heroically brave, banning me whenever I pantsed your week ass in a thread.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that was fun
Yes dear, you were so heroically brave, banning me whenever I pantsed your week ass in a thread.
and you weeped so much. it was funny to watch you freak out like a lost school girl over it

holidork too

good times

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
I pretty much avoid all the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts and dont comment on any of it.

I'd be interested to see these posts of mine where I supposedly do.
The old white libtard males at CBT think it's their right to share bathrooms and probably showers too with underage girls as long as they wear dresses when they enter. If I hurt anybody's feelings with that observation, too fucking bad. They are a creepy bunch.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I pretty much avoid all the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts and dont comment on any of it.

I'd be interested to see these posts of mine where I supposedly do.
The old white libtard males at CBT think it's their right to share bathrooms and probably showers too with underage girls as they wear dresses when they enter. If I hurt anybody's feelings with that observation, too fucking bad. They are a creepy bunch.
Who are you again?