13 year old has rapist's offspring

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No sane American wants this forced on our children.

"A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi gave birth to a boy after she was raped as well as impregnated by a stranger – and then was unable to get an abortion, according to a Time magazine
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
published on Monday."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
60e7f6ac40e7901ef80cff307309ce4309af8434.jpeg

"You guys don't have to go home ha ha ha, but you can't stay here!"

Every sperm is a gift from god!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have an dire homeless problem and the nimrods are forcing Children to have babies.

I see, sorry that was too obscure for me, though you're right.

I was more focused on the tragedy this girl's life is at this point. 7th grade with a baby she feels alienated from...I read that in another article about this story. Couldn't find it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I was more focused on the tragedy this girl's life is at this point. 7th grade with a baby she feels alienated from...I read that in another article about this story. Couldn't find it.
I believe this is the case where I read that a Judge questioned the child's "responsibility"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe this is the case where I read that a Judge questioned the child's "responsibility"

It was a nurse actually.

Her mother is a Christian woman that hadn't yet had the "talk" with the girl, so the girl had no idea that she was pregnant. It's just so sad, all the way around.

The family is numb, they're trying to hide the existence of this newborn. It's a cluster&%$#

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

It's god's will.