2020 Olympic thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
- I fucking love our national Womens Soccer team, but those chicks took the knee protesting on foreign soil... disrespect.

- Then I see the Olympic committee is forcing the Taiwanese athletes to be called.... ''Chinese Taipei''.

The Olympics ended for me.
Everyone loses.

I believe in freedom of expression, even the one I disagree with.

I believe in representing your country at the Olympics.. and keeping your overblown tantrums in Seattle.
History disagrees

Tommie-Smith-American-fists-John-Carlos-Olympic-1968.jpg
Couldnt them niggers afford 2 right gloves? Musta been racism I guess.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
With purple and green hair, some gay man trying to twerk in front of the camera, and a bull dike screaming how she hates the country she desperately wants to represent. No, thanks. I can find more entertaining and useful things to do with my time.
You haven't watched, yet you have such vivid recollections of various events, you must be a wizard!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Odorin, do you think you might be too delicate to post here?

Nope, but I will call lying bull shit lying bull shit when I see it.
You're part of the problem.

Nah.

Really what needs to happen is all you people screaming about "systemic racism" need to be more honest. Because you idiots are literally supporting and spreading the racism.

You support the party of the kkk and jim crow, with an openly racist president. You support racist policies like gun control. You support ripping education options from inner cities children and actually called school choice "segregation".....when its blatantly the opposite. You guys voted for segregation when you threw your support behind a lying racist who supported segregation and eulogized a klansman. Supporting the guy who helped cause the "systemic racist" issues your side is so mad about, that they are destroying communities.

How many businesses and black own businesses have Democrats destroyed with lock downs and riots? All these happen under the leadership of the people you guys support.

So what has the left done for black communities exactly? Besides remove school choice and destroy communities? Not a damn thing. And they never will either. Except call election security bills racist because YOU guys dont think black people should be expected to have ID or be able to do even the most basic things everyone else can do.

If you guys were just shoved into the ocean? We wouldn't have any race issues here at all. The rest of us could move on voting for policies we actually read that will help better the lives of the people.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
There's only TWO, count 'em 2 genders!!! Men are mens, and woman are womens!

Why Olympic testosterone debate remains a tricky balance of fairness vs. inclusion

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But at least they didn't neil during the magic song tho, amirite? They dodged a bullet there!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...Coming up soon the Men's 200m

HSRiiGrf_o.jpg

Race Features 4 Americans & 2 Canadians

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CANADA wins the 200m, USA 2 & 3!

Andre De Grasse finished strong to win the gold medal in a Canadian record time of 19.62 seconds in the men's 200m final. Americans Kenny Bednarek (19.68 seconds) took silver and Noah Lyles (19.74 seconds) won bronze. Canadian Aaron Brown came in 6th place.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!
Thank you for sharing your fragile male histrionics with us.
HAHAHA! You're welcome faggit. FUK TEAM USA SOCCER!

So many 'mericans are bashing Team USA this time, Lokmeer!

Better unite behind yer country, Bud.

I'd say we can call you...an Unpatriotic American...Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!

Why? They hate and degrade the US, josephine.

Now THIS is an athlete I can support!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

You gotta support your own country....Right or Wrong...Lokmeer!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m still mind-boggled that none of the skaters tested positive for marijuana… DAFUQ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'd say we can call you...an Unpatriotic American...Lokmeer!

To be fair....its because they went on the world stage and bashed America.

So this should be expected really.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Talk about adding insult ta injury, Bud!

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I take full credit for Canduhduhs win against these cunts. I only with the Canduhduhdians woulda beheaded them traitor cunts on the field! Especially that rapinhoar cunt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:
I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

...here ya go, Lokmeer....

....The Kneel that would Seal the Deal!

Now you kin see for yourself who stood...and who didn't.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I personally prefer to watch olympians represent countries they love rather than those that choose to bite the hand that fed them

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...here ya go, Lokmeer....

....The Kneel that would Seal the Deal!

Now you kin see for yourself who stood...and who didn't.

Which proves they're terds.