2020 Olympic thread

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
History disagrees

Tommie-Smith-American-fists-John-Carlos-Olympic-1968.jpg

What in this picture makes them disrespectful to their flag?
OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
You poor bastard. You really are mentally challenged.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
Are you part of Stubby's Midget Posse?

I hope not. I thought he had potential as a decent guy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

I'd once thought so as well. But anyone with their tongue all over Stubby's anal warts, is an immediate red flag for me.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

I'd once thought so as well. But anyone with their tongue all over Stubby's anal warts, is an immediate red flag for me.

Well, I'll keep hoping he's not stupid like the usual suspects. He's been decent with me so far.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Odorin, do you think you might be too delicate to post here?

Nope, but I will call lying bull shit lying bull shit when I see it.
You're part of the problem.

You are just an idiot who denies reality.

Ironic

Where as you still cannot name the mythical systemic racism you claim is under every rock and behind every curtain. No, our legal system and government system is not "racist". Show me the supposedly racist law.

Literally the only laws we have that are racist are anti-white racism and it is always the Democrats who support them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Somalia has some of the worst human rights violations on the planet and you don't see their players hating them as much as ours hate us.

Make you ask yourself who's behind it all

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Somalia has some of the worst human rights violations on the planet and you don't see their players hating them as much as ours hate us.

Make you ask yourself who's behind it all
In all due respect due to an ass fucked dwarf, wtaf are you raving about now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean, even cuba with all the turmoil and oppression right now has players who love and honor the flag they represent

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taking a knee at the anthem shows a character devoid of any substance. end of

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Imagine what these other countries like China and Russia who want world dominance are thinking

If their athletes have such little love for their homeland what does their military think.

This is a borderline national security issue when viewed through that lens because it's only a matter of time before they get bolder and bolder

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Power of Social Media is such, that even those who have moments of their own Glory, don't even own them:

You won Gold at the Olympics.
You are the best in the World.
Sorry, you don't own the Moments of your greatest lfe' achievements.
Now Get Out.

...another reason I can understand why so many hate Big Tech

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean, even cuba with all the turmoil and oppression right now has players who love and honor the flag they represent

What do you think would happen to a Cuban athlete (or his family) if he protested his country at the Olympics?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What do you think would happen to a Cuban athlete (or his family) if he protested his country at the Olympics?
He would get suicided

and that’s the whole point

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!
Thank you for sharing your fragile male histrionics with us.
HAHAHA! You're welcome faggit. FUK TEAM USA SOCCER!

So many 'mericans are bashing Team USA this time, Lokmeer!

Better unite behind yer country, Bud.
Why? They hate and degrade the US, josephine.

Now THIS is an athlete I can support!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

You gotta support your own country....Right or Wrong...Lokmeer!
Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Talk about adding insult ta injury, Bud!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:

Who is saying they shouldnt have their freedom?

They are free to go on the world stage and shit on their country. But just like they have that freedom of expression, so does every other American.....to shit right back on them as publically as possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
History disagrees

Right because if he isnt left and doesnt buy left wing racist conspiracy theories .....of course he isnt decent.

And naturally he is stoopy dumb dumb head as well.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
china has clearly run out of steam and the US will take lead in gold before its over in a 12th round KO

USA! USA! USA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched these cunts play and then I watched the slant men play. Lemme tell you, those fukin women NEVER deserve to make what a man can till they can fukin play like a man! In fact, I'm willing to bet the worst mans Olympic Team would crush the best womans team. FACT! Same thing with mens volleyball. Bitches would need seeing eye dogs after the men got done spiking their eyeballs out of their fukin skulls! When it comes to physical activity that dont involve a vagina, women aint equal. Never have been, never will be.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched these cunts play and then I watched the slant men play. Lemme tell you, those fukin women NEVER deserve to make what a man can till they can fukin play like a man! In fact, I'm willing to bet the worst mans Olympic Team would crush the best womans team. FACT! Same thing with mens volleyball. Bitches would need seeing eye dogs after the men got done spiking their eyeballs out of their fukin skulls! When it comes to physical activity that dont involve a vagina, women aint equal. Never have been, never will be.

I'd bet ya'd like ta watch a boxing match between a man and woman ta see who'd win....Lokmeer!

Geez...Whadda Sadist!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
china has clearly run out of steam and the US will take lead in gold before its over in a 12th round KO

USA! USA! USA!

Last count, China ahead in Gold Medals won with 37 & 33 for the USA.

Could change by tomorrow tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd bet ya'd like ta watch a boxing match between a man and woman ta see who'd win....Lokmeer!

Geez...Whadda Sadist!
Wait josephine....I thought all you cunts demanded men and women be equal. Why the flip flop now?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

USA! USA! USA!

just as i predicted :LOL3:
knocked-out-kick.gif

There' s only 3 years between now and the next Olympics so chances are many of the same faces may still be around.

The shortened interval between Toykoyo and Paris 2024 due to a postponed Olympiad this time.

Last edited: