2020 Olympic thread

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
china has clearly run out of steam and the US will take lead in gold before its over in a 12th round KO

USA! USA! USA!

I wanted us to give China a beat down too. We left them all in the dust!
too close in the gold tho, a real nail biter lol

for some reason the winter olympics r my favorite

Yeah, mine too actually. I think the summer games have "sports" that are just goofy.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
china has clearly run out of steam and the US will take lead in gold before its over in a 12th round KO

USA! USA! USA!

Yeah, mine too actually. I think the summer games have "sports" that are just goofy.
yup, the track & field events do nothing for me, but i like skiing and skating so maybe thats the reason

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

USA! USA! USA!

yup, the track & field events do nothing for me, but i like skiing and skating so maybe thats the reason

I like some of the track and field, mostly for the speed. The equestrian events are where medals are given to the wrong animal, imo. Synchronized swimming though? Goofy AF

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

USA! USA! USA!

I like some of the track and field, mostly for the speed. The equestrian events are where medals are given to the wrong animal, imo. Synchronized swimming though? Goofy AF
the silliest thing i saw was one of the martial arts events, tae-dwon-do i think

its supposed 2 be no-contact hits and the dude from saudi arabia KOd the other dude in one kick so he actually LOST haha

imagine winning gold just by getting KTFO? lmao

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
237277645_1273685129769127_7468906058380938178_n.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like how Canada is so close to the USA in Men's Track & Field.

Sometimes our athletes beat them.

But it always seems to be a 1st-2nd or 2nd-3rd finishes with one nation one-upping the other.

so it's a good rivalry.

Lately in the past Olympiads they've been neck and neck.

In the 2016 Olympics, Usain Bolt defeated USA's Justin Gatlin who came 2nd, but he edged out Canada's Andre Agasse.

The 2020 100 m was actually won by an American, but he chose to compete for Italy instead.
and USA was 2nd and Canada 3rd again.

Last edited: