4/20/23 Der Fuhrer's Birthday

?????????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok folks, it's that time again. Time to pay your respects to one of the greatest men who ever lived. An individual, who despite no longer being with us, still makes international kikery kvetch, seethe and sizzle, on a near daily basis.

This year to mark the occasion, I thought we could do something different.

The board harbours several "undesirables", mostly lefties, sexual deviants and gender confused nutjobs.... basically "untermenschen", as great onkel Adolf would have described.

Cast your vote, shaming which particular one irks you the most and the specimen with the most votes will have earned an all expenses paid, one-way trip, to my brand new industrial grade oven.

I even plan on livestreaming the event, but the footage will only be available to a select, discerning clientele, of a particular calibre, for obvious reasons. PM for further details...

So, happy voting and happy birthday to our glorious Fuhrer!

EIN KAMPF, EIN SIEG

14/88/110

sghl.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tough choices as to who is the lowest douche bag of a worthless tard?

hmmmmm

I'm going with sewage

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What's a leftist gotta do to get on teh lits...

Use the hammer-n-sickle as my avatar?
End every poast with "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Get a Marx or Castro or Chavez or Newton tattoo on my ass?

I'm not doing it. I'm just not.

I've never been a joiner and flatly refuse to embrace any particular -ism merely to be recognized as a leftist.

Fuck that.

Not putting me on teh lits is a hate crime.
Probably. I mean it should be, I guess.
At the very least it's... rude. Dammit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's a leftist gotta do to get on teh lits...

Use the hammer-n-sickle as my avatar?
End every poast with "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Get a Marx or Castro or Chavez or Newton tattoo on my ass?

I'm not doing it. I'm just not.

I've never been a joiner and flatly refuse to embrace any particular -ism merely to be recognized as a leftist.

Fuck that.

Not putting me on teh lits is a hate crime.
Probably. I mean it should be, I guess.
At the very least it's... rude. Dammit.
Dude, you're not a chronic asshole.... I guess political leanings pale in comparison when it comes to that particular character trait.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dude, you're not a chronic asshole.... I guess political leanings pale in comparison when it comes to that particular character trait.

In that case the obvious choice is Admajor. Not to be confused with a vote of confidence for the rest of the list; Admajor would simply be the least consequential loss for the forum.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Great thread. And important.

Is it really AAA grade oven?

Tough choice. Actually "cat puncher" garrity69 should be in the list.

Would love to see the racist crispy in a oven.

I went with @Blurt the shirt lifter.

The corporate swine

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good choice my friend, I haven't decided just yet... although I'm leaning towards Aidsman.
Honestly. You should probably combine admong and sewerage as they are both equally worthless

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I‘m going Mutantini aka King Poofter. Not so much as irking me the most, but his constant Georgy Porgy efforts over the past 4 years. Second would be his brother Flynn teh shim…fucking drop_kick wank stain!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I‘m going Mutantini aka King Poofter. Not so much as irking me the most, but his constant Georgy Porgy efforts over the past 4 years. Second would be his brother Flynn teh shim…fucking drop_kick wank stain!

Drop dead you fucking chronic whiner.

When I say "drop dead," yes that means go pay your mother a permanent visit in the afterlife.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thread is 20 mins old, you stupid fuck...

Doesn’t your nut sack need shaving? Is it required to be a door monitor? It’s no secret, you give special favors to favored clients.