6 Shot Dead in QLD Australia

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And 4 wounded... the cops shot dead the shooters however two young police officers are dead.

And neighbours reported hearing semi automatics which are illegal Australia...

Christmas turns people troppo.. if you don't know what troppo means, google it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From another board just now...

The fourth officer, a young female constable, reportedly fled into the surrounding scrub during the terrifying ordeal in the remote town of Wieambilla - which has a population of around 100 people.

The gunmen allegedly then started a bushfire in a bid to find her, but she was rescued by a 16-strong extraction team of police who also recovered the bodies of the two murdered officers, according to a police source.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bloody hell... it is getting more and more weird...

Bloody hell... it is getting more and more weird...

[quote author="@stellar" source="/post/68278/thread?]Is this the missing man and gunman Nathaniel Train who was shot dead by police?

r0_0_1800_1200_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow... just wow... good looking aborigine. I wonder why a good looking educated abo turned psycho?

I am just devastated for the family of the officers who died.

I have no information on the wounded yet. This is now a global story...

I wonder what rubbish is going to be made one of the shooters was an Abo...

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
3 shot and 2 dead 2 blocks from me on Saturday night. Death is everywhere

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s a average Tuesday in America

Well one of the neighbours ran to the fire and was shot in the back... an innocent person not involved with the incident.... it is actually freaking me out out because the news goes from reporting the tragedy to Christmas celebrations... I feel like I'm in this super crazy bad movie... I should be sleeping... I have to go to a medical appointment in a few hours... I am going to be a zombie

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3 shot and 2 dead 2 blocks from me on Saturday night. Death is everywhere

The East side of my continent takes a battering from the elements and is badly run... and it's full of hippies and alternative dipshits who have hay seeds for brains...

You know we have all the advantages of the planet and this is an outrage... what you don't realize perhaps but try to imagine the USA having only 26 million... plenty and plenty and plenty of room for everyone and then shit like this happens...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the officer in the grass got out but the other female and male officers were dead... the female officer who got out has only been an officer for 6 weeks... I guess she'll go on paid leave now. I wonder if she'll go back to work ever again?

I am so glad they shot dead the perpetrators.. ... my board friend Stella has a son who is a police officer. I bet she is unnerved by this..

We can't get the names of the people until all the relatives have been informed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s a average Tuesday in America

Where do you live?

I've notices places with the strictest gun control have the most gun violence.

Out where I live almost everyone has guns and we have pretty much no violent crime. I mean it happens but it's nothing compared to cities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the officer in the grass got out but the other female and male officers were dead... the female officer who got out has only been an officer for 6 weeks... I guess she'll go on paid leave now. I wonder if she'll go back to work ever again?

I am so glad they shot dead the perpetrators.. ... my board friend Stella has a son who is a police officer. I bet she is unnerved by this..

We can't get the names of the people until all the relatives have been informed.

So sad :/

Your media has a bit more integrity than ours. Ours will put this stuff on blast right away with no thought to the relatives.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your media has a bit more integrity than ours. Ours will put this stuff on blast right away with no thought to the relatives.

Oh yeah.. our news journalists are warned about releasing news that will affect court cases...

Their pictures have been released....so I assume all relatives have now been informed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Where do you live?

I've notices places with the strictest gun control have the most gun violence.

Out where I live almost everyone has guns and we have pretty much no violent crime. I mean it happens but it's nothing compared to cities.

That's Brazoo for you

Anyone with a gun will kill scores before being put down

You can go on a rampage with a knife and kill a dozen people easily

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter

Your media has a bit more integrity than ours. Ours will put this stuff on blast right away with no thought to

Rupert Murdoch owns nearly all the media in Australia and they post whatever they want.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah... I just heard on the news the aboriginal principle was an anti vaxxer and got very angry over being forced to be vaccinated.... it all started over that.

Covid really destroyed lives on the east coast...

Many East coasters are fleeing to WA and I don't want them on a permanent basis.. fuck being over crowded.. the roads here are very congested in peak hours...

I might have to flee south eventually..

Anyway.. today is a sad day and I have to go out but I'll be back like a bad penny..

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am down Cottesloe beach... omg it absolutely stunning but I can't see my screen....lol there is so much glare... sending this off without checking... I hope the post is readable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Go Fund Me for the next door neighbour ... ⭐

The government will give her $3,000 towards the funeral. or more...

My heart breaks for that lady. She will be the one forgotten. I JUST can't think of her name and I just saw it on the news. I am going to my PC now to load this avos pictures.

Last edited: