19 Children 2 Teachers shot dead in Texas

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Arm teachers. Thats what they did at my kid's school. Thank God they killed the perp!

Police should decentralize their force a bit & station 2 policemen at every school in America.

So the schools would always have a policeman while they are in session.

Yer country has become frighteningly violent @Lokmar.
Thats what we get for removing the Bible from schools.

and being a guhn fondling nation ... filthy backward fucks
all teachers should have a gun

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

50 fucking COWARDS
ESPN? LOL! They love tranny athletes more than normal ones these days. ESPN is dying.

yeah thats what you worry about dying not the fucking kids you inbred FAGGOT
Are yoo on the sauce again?
nO YUO AER !! how do yoo unstuck them now :LOL3:
i always am! Are yoo unsad now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to overthrow the federal government. No amount of dead kids will change that.

It was for slave control, you inbred hick with a prostitute for a mother who forced him to watch her turn tricks. You have a better chance impregnating a turnip than you do overthrowing our federal government.
Actually no, it wasnt. Its clear that neither you (the bimbo) nor the pig have ever read the founders commentary on the 2nd Amendment. You're a total buffoon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to overthrow the federal government. No amount of dead kids will change that.

It was for slave control, you inbred hick with a prostitute for a mother who forced him to watch her turn tricks. You have a better chance impregnating a turnip than you do overthrowing our federal government.
Actually no, it wasnt. Its clear that neither you (the bimbo) nor the pig have ever read the founders commentary on the 2nd Amendment. You're a total buffoon.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was.

"It was in response to the concerns coming out of the Virginia ratification convention for the Constitution, led by Patrick Henry and George Mason, that a militia that was controlled solely by the federal government would not be there to protect the slave owners from an enslaved uprising. And ... James Madison crafted that language in order to mollify the concerns coming out of Virginia and the anti-Federalists, that they would still have full control over their state militias — and those militias were used in order to quell slave revolts. ... The Second Amendment really provided the cover, the assurances that Patrick Henry and George Mason needed, that the militias would not be controlled by the federal government, but that they would be controlled by the states and at the beck and call of the states to be able to put down these uprisings."

Historian: Carol Anderson

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, it was.

"It was in response to the concerns coming out of the Virginia ratification convention for the Constitution, led by Patrick Henry and George Mason, that a militia that was controlled solely by the federal government would not be there to protect the slave owners from an enslaved uprising. And ... James Madison crafted that language in order to mollify the concerns coming out of Virginia and the anti-Federalists, that they would still have full control over their state militias — and those militias were used in order to quell slave revolts. ... The Second Amendment really provided the cover, the assurances that Patrick Henry and George Mason needed, that the militias would not be controlled by the federal government, but that they would be controlled by the states and at the beck and call of the states to be able to put down these uprisings."

Spare me that NPR bullshit. The founders insisted guns, including cannons, are a secured right for people for 2 reasons:
1. To repel foreign invaders
2. to overthrow a tyrannical government

This has been covered a multitude of times. The ONLY reason you want to associate guns with owning blacks is to remove the 2nd Amendment now that the courts have once again secured it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, it was.

Spare me that NPR bullshit. The founders insisted guns, including cannons, are a secured right for people for 2 reasons:

This has been covered a multitude of times. The ONLY reason you clowns want to associate guns with owning blacks is to remove the 2nd Amendment now that the courts have once again secured it.

NPR didn't say it, a historian did that was on NPR. Again, the inability to read is a real problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, it was.

This has been covered a multitude of times. The ONLY reason you clowns want to associate guns with owning blacks is to remove the 2nd Amendment now that the courts have once again secured it.

NPR didn't say it, a historian did that was on NPR. Again, the inability to read is a real problem.

NPR cherrypicks left slanted stories to present.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i cant believe cops stood around for an hour holding back parents

this wont lead 2 more gun control, but less, cuz now everyone knows the cavalry isnt coming 2 your rescue

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

this wont lead 2 more gun control, but less, cuz now everyone knows the cavalry isnt coming 2 your rescue
Not defending their cowardice in this instance but this is kinda what happenes when you demoralize the human beings behind the badge with all the defund and destroy the police rhetoric

sadly tho. These chickens come home to Roost at the wrong locations consistently

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can add another to the body count as the husband of one of the teachers murdered died of a heart attack

Leaving behind 4 children who are now totally parentless

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not defending their cowardice in this instance but this is kinda what happenes when you demoralize the human beings behind the badge with all the defund and destroy the police rhetoric

sadly tho. These chickens come home to Roost at the wrong locations consistently

chances r they were following orders but still, the damage is done

even rittenhouse had 2 run three blocks for the cops who just hung back and watched the world burn

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So this Mexican immigray tranny from poortown who had his pics whitened up by ABC news. Hmmmm possibly still a wepeon after his death.

He was born in North Dakota. You're welcome.
Race not Nation, try reading comprehension.

abc.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

even rittenhouse had 2 run three blocks for the cops who just hung back and watched the world burn
Did you hear where that good kid is becoming a multi millionaire?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yup, 22 mil from the view lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

yup, 22 mil from the view lol
It’s always nice to see good win in the end