Early fall children back in School, the sounds of gunfire off in the distance...getting used to it now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me put it this way
.Either you're a idiot of a level never reached on the internetz, or
this is your idea of master trolling, in which case
you're an idiot of a level never before reached on the internetz.

I actually don't care which because either way...
..you're cut off.

I cut him off last night. This is what that blithering idiot needs, isolation from actual sentient beings.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
What should be done for the last decade is start holding the parents of this shit accountable.
...aaaaand BINGO !
Yes, these contard parents who promote gun fondling in their children need to be charged, tried, convicted and incarcerated so they're negligence causes no more harm.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
...aaaaand BINGO !
Yes, these contard parents who promote gun fondling in their children need to be charged, tried, convicted and incarcerated so they're negligence causes no more harm.

Some states don't allow placing responsibility on Adults, I am glad Georgia does, Oregon does too.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...aaaaand BINGO !

How sweet!

Have you researched the voting history of the parents in thus case......or pissing yourself over ignorance?

I'd like to see the Democrat voting parents of these inner-city "teens" ground up between stones.

"Teens".......not a 14 year old white kid called out by name and charged as an adult. Where is the no bond release to the parents?

Make it a Pay-per -View event and recoup some of the cost of the electricity to run the stone mills.

We could test the system out with Bedwetters and Queefing lunatics.

The Sandy Hook Libtard Mom seens to fit the bill asxa great example for those you have in mind Bedwetter.....sad her som offed her first........it would have been a great example ........

TAP

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...aaaaand BINGO !

Imagine holding the parents of inner city "teens" responsible for the violence in the cities against innocent civilians......no......you cant......you are cognitively impared

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...aaaaand BINGO !

Imagine holding the violent "migrants" responsible for the murders and other crimes they commit?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
tDJqjcN.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I'm glad they're arresting the fuckwit parents who buy these weapons. Maybe it will put a dent in the number of atrocities.

I’m so happy for you LotusButt…a bit of accountability from your Portuguese government would be greatly appreciated. In addition I think your leftarded mob’s WOKE agenda had a play in this too if I’m not mistaken.

Accountability—accountability!

It really seems that the Democrats need to have a good hard look at themselves…

Innit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I cut him off last night. This is what that blithering idiot needs, isolation from actual sentient beings.
I put him on ignore a couple of years ago. LOL. I read a couple of his posts maybe once every month or so. Same with Dove and Smallie. Some people serve no purpose but to litter up bandwidth.

Atomic Punk is next on my list.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
A mentally ill 14 year old kid.

This is who you people want to arm.
This is what you leftist freaks defend, deranged trannies who murder people.

Sort your fucking head out. Kids are growing up like this because of the sick rhetoric that you morally bankrupt idiots are promoting.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
5yybjcJ.png

Thank God Moms for Liberty is keeping are Children's safe and learning!
How many troon mass shooters have there been now? I lost count...

Also LOL@ you not missing an opportunity to argue that degenerate filth should be taught to children.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Uhm, so your argument is that no "migrant" has ever been charged for any crime that's been committed?

Yep, retard status indeed. ^^
Uhm......so you're saying that violent migrants are not led through a revolving court door until they finally kill someone?

Is that what you are saying?

Yep.....queefing retard staus confirmed