Early fall children back in School, the sounds of gunfire off in the distance...getting used to it now.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are retarded.
Is that the very best you can muster?
Don't you have some other information or commentary that you can use to back up this statement?

"This nation isn't healthy. We have embraced unfettered capitalism and material wealth as our Gods"

.......and link it to the issue at hand

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Interestingly enough, the notion that these school shootings are a sign of our nation being unhealthy is an accurate observation.

When I was in high school, I used to go to school with a loaded .22 rifle slung over my shoulder to go squirrel hunting after school. No one batted an eye and I put the rifle in my locker and went about my day and then went and shot at squirrels after school.

It never occurred to me that I could shoot the motherfuckers I didn't like, and there were a lot of motherfuckers I didn't like in high school.

Today our society is so totally degraded and sick and undermined by the incessant Cultural Marxism purveyed by the ideological Left that it's not all that unusual anymore that some kid does realize he can shoot the motherfuckers he don't like at school.

I blame the ideological Left and all Registered Democrats. It's their fault!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Two children died in Georgia yesterday and you think acting like a childish fucktard is the appropriate response.
Show the depth of feeling demonstrated on page one by the bedwetters or queefers.......all you could muster was focusing on the political anti-gun argument raging against conservatives.

Once again.......a glaring example of Libtard hypocrisy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is that the very best you can muster?
Don't you have some other information or commentary that you can use to back up this statement?

"This nation isn't healthy. We have embraced unfettered capitalism and material wealth as our Gods"

.......and link it to the issue at hand
What about guns you absolute fucktard
Number one ill of your society

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What about guns you absolute fucktard
Number one ill of your society
Explain....no......enlighted us......"what about guns"

What about law enforcement doing their job and quarantining this piece of garbage so they cannot hurt anyone?

What about teachers promoting real mental health rather than focusing on gender affirmation for 0.6% of the population

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just as suspected.......libtardedness ignored the care this child needed.

If he was gender dysphoric he would have been surrounded by libtarded teachers ready to help get his penis removed.......but he just neede help.......maybe a Pepsi from his mother

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Explain....no......enlighted us......"what about guns"

What about law enforcement doing their job and quarantining this piece of garbage so they cannot hurt anyone?

What about teachers promoting real mental health rather than focusing on gender affirmation for 0.6% of the population
What about fucking retards like you that insessantly WHINE about a non existent boogie man turning a blind eye to the real problems you fucking retard my god man every time you open your mouth you’re moar and moar retarded

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What about fucking retards like you that insessantly WHINE about a non existent boogie man turning a blind eye to the real problems you fucking retard my god man every time you open your mouth you’re moar and moar retarded
Can you quote where I mentioned the boogie man whose existence you dispute?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
WcbIysC.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blame anything but the easy access to guns.
What about an inanimate object caused this to happen? So many opportunities existed to stop the slaughter.....but you dismiss them because ......you know......guns

Remember the 3 dead in the UK?.......75% of the level of killing yesterday.......

But yeah, I know.......guns

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Can you quote where I mentioned the boogie man whose existence you dispute?
He's a 55 yr old bedwitter. His kids sleep with him too. He is the boogeyman and every parents worse nightmare. He stinks so much you can smell him a mile or so away. The worst he is an Uber driver that wets his seat never using a toilet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What about an inanimate object caused this to happen? So many opportunities existed to stop the slaughter.....but you dismiss them because ......you know......guns

Remember the 3 dead in the UK?.......75% of the level of killing yesterday.......

But yeah, I know.......guns
Wow, what a simple fucktard LOL you mentioned you have kids on behalf of the planet have no morels

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No…no…that’s definitely you in that picture Krispiss. Look at the wild eyes, blow-job lips and general unkempt appearance.

A lowly rock-spidering bumfuck in all essence…

WcbIysC.jpg
Are you shure BREAKPED LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh shit this is pure unhinged gibberish!.....

LOL.....you must be on the verge of a brain attack!
Yes absolutely it’s not gibberish it’s spellcheck you fucking retard it said have no more kids they’ll be retarded like you

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Show the depth of feeling demonstrated on page one by the bedwetters or queefers.......all you could muster was focusing on the political anti-gun argument raging against conservatives.

Once again.......a glaring example of Libtard hypocrisy
Why do you promote black boys raping any women, period?

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes absolutely it’s not gibberish it’s spellcheck you fucking retard it said have no more kids they’ll be retarded like you
Guns are not the problem in this world. Its sick fucking predators like you running free.. preying away on the youngins every chance you get. GOD should execute you for all of eternity