19 Children 2 Teachers shot dead in Texas

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Arm teachers. Thats what they did at my kid's school. Thank God they killed the perp!

Police should decentralize their force a bit & station 2 policemen at every school in America.

So the schools would always have a policeman while they are in session.

Yer country has become frighteningly violent @Lokmar.
Thats what we get for removing the Bible from schools.

and being a guhn fondling nation ... filthy backward fucks
all teachers should have a gun

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

50 fucking COWARDS
ESPN? LOL! They love tranny athletes more than normal ones these days. ESPN is dying.

yeah thats what you worry about dying not the fucking kids you inbred FAGGOT
Once upon a time, people listened to retards like you. Thankfully we have world history to teach us why we dont disarm. Doesnt do much good to "save the children" when they all wind up in the gas chamber anyway.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Arm teachers. Thats what they did at my kid's school. Thank God they killed the perp!

Police should decentralize their force a bit & station 2 policemen at every school in America.

50 fucking COWARDS
ESPN? LOL! They love tranny athletes more than normal ones these days. ESPN is dying.

Are yoo on the sauce again?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

50 fucking COWARDS

Are yoo on the sauce again?

Bad Santa, errm I mean X, is never off the hard stuff.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

50 fucking COWARDS

Once upon a time, people listened to retards like you. Thankfully we have world history to teach us why we dont disarm. Doesnt do much good to "save the children" when they all wind up in the gas chamber anyway.

so why doesn’t this happen in Europe or any other country for that matter if this is only about mental health, genius?

There are lunatics in every country. Mass shootings, like the one being discussed here in this thread, only happen in the USA.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We get similar atrocities in Europe, but the weapons used are usually knives, machetes etc.

Except the example you have provided is like comparing apples to oranges. The children in Texas had to be identified using DNA they were so mutilated with bullets.

There is one difference between Europe and the USA and that is our insane gun culture that was created and is now supported only by the right extremists. Our courts are even conflicted about whether or not the 2nd amendment even includes the right to bear arms.

Reagan shut down all mental health institutions while he was in office back in the 80s. Even if the family members of the suspect shooter(s) would have tuned them in to authorities before these mass shootings, there are no laws that support holding anyone for medical treatment of any kind against their will.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember the supreme gentleman? Elliot Rogers?

These two look the same. What the FICKEN?

1426px-ElliotRodgerDriverLicense.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
We get similar atrocities in Europe, but the weapons used are usually knives, machetes etc.

Except the example you have provided is like comparing apples to oranges. The children in Texas had to be identified using DNA they were so mutilated with bullets.

There is one difference between Europe and the USA and that is our insane gun culture that was created and is now supported only by the right extremists. Our courts are even conflicted about whether or not the 2nd amendment even includes the right to bear arms.

Reagan shut down all mental health institutions while he was in office back in the 80s. Even if the family members of the suspect shooter(s) would have tuned them in to authorities before these mass shootings, there are no laws that support holding anyone for medical treatment of any kind against their will.

I can't in all honesty relate to American gun culture or voice a fully informed opinion on the subject, all I can do is offer my 2 cents as an outsider.

Guns are basically unheard of here and are only owned by farmers, the police and a tiny percentage of career criminals. Going to a store to purchase a gun and ammo is about as alien as it gets to us Brits.

I won't deny that there does seem to be a problem with gun violence in the US, but many Americans have been brought up to believe that gun ownership is their god given right.

The problem with stripping law abiding citizens of their guns is that it would result in just criminals and the authorities having them, and who would want that?

Not a clue what the solution is, but it's safe to say that the state is very keen to disarm most of the public. Make of that what you will....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

50 fucking COWARDS

so why doesn’t this happen in Europe or any other country for that matter if this is only about mental health, genius?

There are lunatics in every country. Mass shootings, like the one being discussed here in this thread, only happen in the USA.
They just get it over with in one big mass murder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

50 fucking COWARDS

Right winger too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quit blaming Reagan. democRATs were there too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

50 fucking COWARDS

cause we don’t have those too????

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Quit blaming Reagan. democRATs were there too.

Democrats where there for what exactly when Reagan shutdown the mental institutions?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I can't in all honesty relate to American gun culture or voice a fully informed opinion on the subject, all I can do is offer my 2 cents as an outsider.

Guns are basically unheard of here and are only owned by farmers, the police and a tiny percentage of career criminals. Going to a store to purchase a gun and ammo is about as alien as it gets to us Brits.

I won't deny that there does seem to be a problem with gun violence in the US, but many Americans have been brought up to believe that gun ownership is their god given right.

The problem with stripping law abiding citizens of their guns is that it would result in just criminals and the authorities having them, and who would want that?

Not a clue what the solution is, but it's safe to say that the state is very keen to disarm most of the public. Make of that what you will....
100 percent. Hope it stays like that.

I know on the US everyone is armed. Just sick. Going to Walmart, yiu watch someone in the eye and he shoots you. No thansk

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve been reading he might have killed his grandmother right before this happened.

True.

Just sick. Western agenda wants this. LtgqtbaP+ and letting kids read stories from drag Queens. Just sick.

I’m not sure what LGBTQ+ has to do with the elementary school shooting where 19 3rd and 4th graders were murdered.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I know on the US everyone is armed. Just sick. Going to Walmart, yiu watch someone in the eye and he shoots you. No thansk

the gun lobbyists are the worst here

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

the gun lobbyists are the worst here

I mean, imagine owning a house with your precious family.. and all of a sudden you see scummy filth entering your gardening, threAThening to eAT your baby and rape your wife. That's were I would blast them off with my fire shotgun and pump gun.

But seeing Joe doenon Walmart carrying one? Or 18 yo buying that like a pack of cigarettes? He'll no man.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve been reading he might have killed his grandmother right before this happened.

True.

Just sick. Western agenda wants this. LtgqtbaP+ and letting kids read stories from drag Queens. Just sick.

I’m not sure what LGBTQ+ has to do with the elementary school shooting where 19 3rd and 4th graders were murdered.

Dude was a sissy and tranny. They are sick

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

True.

Dude was a sissy and tranny. They are sick

I haven’t read that anywhere.