6 year old's ball rolls into Neighbors yard, she and her parents shot as sacrifice to the Gun Gods

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
An Armed Society Is a Look At Me And Find Out Society. Pew pew pew!

342051945_208056221959174_2023890756493107246_n.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That goes for law abiding citizens, not Felons who aint suppose to have guns you nitwit!

From your article: possession of a firearm by a felon

Notice the article doesnt say BLACK MAN did it, like they did with the WHITE MAN! Also notice the article ends, trying to tie it with the White Man story...

This shooting is the latest involving violent consequences after ordinary mistakes, reigniting debates about

What horse shit! This motherfucker shot and killed a lil girl, Cannon style! And ran, after trying to kill her parents! How is that a fucking mistake!!!!!

This is because of the racist bullshit that is being pushed to kill Whitey!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That goes for law abiding citizens, not Felons who aint suppose to have guns you nitwit!

Notice the article doesnt say BLACK MAN did it, like they did with the WHITE MAN! Also notice the article ends, trying to tie it with the White Man story...

This shooting is the latest involving violent consequences after ordinary mistakes, reigniting debates about

What horse shit! This motherfucker shot and killed a lil girl, Cannon style! And ran, after trying to kill her parents! How is that a fucking mistake!!!!!

I kind of thought the picture of a black man above the caption "Suspect sought" was kind of what they call a "Tell" Race isn't the issue numb nuts, gun violence.....4 people shot this week in America over extremely minor reasons, bcuz gUNz solve pRoBLemS

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I kind of thought the picture of a black man above the caption "Suspect sought" was kind of what they call a "Tell" Race isn't the issue numb nuts, gun violence.....4 people shot this week in America over extremely minor reasons, bcuz gUNz solve pRoBLemS

Shall I talk slowly, so you understand?

"Suspect sought", is a much different line than "White Man Killed Black Youth", aint it? Why not say "Black Man slaughters whole family over a basketball"? Cause thats what it would say if the dude was White, and there would be riots in the street right now.

It is indeed about race, to the media.

It was a felon! Felons aint suppose to have guns! So he was already breaking the law! Murder last I checked is against the law too! Wreckless discharge of a firearm is illegal too!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Shall I talk slowly, so you understand?

"Suspect sought", is a much different line than "White Man Killed Black Youth", aint it? Why not say "Black Man slaughters whole family over a basketball"? Cause thats what it would say if the dude was White, and there would be riots in the street right now.

It is indeed about race, to the media.

It was a felon! Felons aint suppose to have guns! So he was already breaking the law! Murder last I checked is against the law too! Wreckless discharge of a firearm is illegal too!
STFU Goober, what if it was your Daughter, Or your wife or you getting shot over some bs trivial matter?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
STFU Goober, what if it was your Daughter, Or your wife or you getting shot over some bs trivial matter?

Oh thats simple, he would not of escaped, and I would save tax payers lots of money, so that you are still supplied with tampons in the bathroom. Happy?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The thing that gets me is these supposed "journalists" don't even know what stand your ground even means. It just means no duty to retreat laws apply when you are in your home. Stand your ground is not a defense I'm a shooting. Missouri law allows for two possible defenses for a lawful shooting. 1) Outside the home you reasonably fear for your life or fear bodily injury. 2) If you are in your home and someone gains entry or attempts to gain entry then you have the legal right to use deadly force.

Obviously, the homeowner is going to use defense #2 and it has nothing to do with stand your ground as Missouri has no duty to retreat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A 16-year-old Black kid was shot at 10PM while pulling on an 84-year-old White guy's door.

He got a phone call from the President and an invitation to the White House.

A 6-year-old White girl and her parents were shot because a basketball rolled into a Black guy's yard.

There will be no Presidential phone call; no invitation to the White House.

Everything we see from our government and media is a choreographed Anti-White charade.

“Why did you shoot me? Why did you shoot my dad?”
A 6-year-old girl and her parents were injured by gunfire on Tuesday night after a basketball rolled down a residential street in North Carolina and into a man’s yard, enraging him, neighbors told WSOC-TV.

Witnesses told the station that the gunman ran up and down the street, firing until he ran out of bullets.

The Gaston County Police Department said Wednesday they were still hunting for the alleged gunman, identified as Robert Louis Singletary, a 24-year-old man described as “armed and dangerous.”

The young girl, Kinsley White, was hospitalized after being seriously wounded. She was released overnight, family members told Queen City News. Her father, William White, remains in the hospital.

eccc8da1cf11a4f9.png

693620f25ee7c284.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The guy who shot was a felon who isn't supposed to own any guns. He got passed your precious regulations that only make people like me and my daughters more vulnerable to violent criminals.

You wanna come and blame innocent people for the violent actions of others but you sure don't want to take ANY responsibility for the horrific shit that happens due to policies you support. Like letting males into female spaces and a 15 year old being raped in the ass....you don't wanna be blamed for that. But you'll blame my family for a criminal shooting a child.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A 16-year-old Black kid was shot at 10PM while pulling on an 84-year-old White guy's door.

He got a phone call from the President and an invitation to the White House.

A 6-year-old White girl and her parents were shot because a basketball rolled into a Black guy's yard.

There will be no Presidential phone call; no invitation to the White House.

Everything we see from our government and media is a choreographed Anti-White charade.

“Why did you shoot me? Why did you shoot my dad?”
A 6-year-old girl and her parents were injured by gunfire on Tuesday night after a basketball rolled down a residential street in North Carolina and into a man’s yard, enraging him, neighbors told WSOC-TV.

Witnesses told the station that the gunman ran up and down the street, firing until he ran out of bullets.

The Gaston County Police Department said Wednesday they were still hunting for the alleged gunman, identified as Robert Louis Singletary, a 24-year-old man described as “armed and dangerous.”

The young girl, Kinsley White, was hospitalized after being seriously wounded. She was released overnight, family members told Queen City News. Her father, William White, remains in the hospital.

eccc8da1cf11a4f9.png

693620f25ee7c284.png

None of the details matter to this asshole. He blames us because that's all he can do. He can't think objectively and rationally....he is trained to spew blame and hatred.

If we all just agreed with and gave them their way they would ignore all the violence. They wouldn't have a use for it. That's all this is about. He doesn't want to talk about it. He wants to use it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lmao

You mushed admong's face right back into the dogshit with that one

dude was a felon and could have never obtained a weapon legally thus proving that even if you ban all guns criminals are still going to obtain them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just for a little clarity

notice how these leftist troon scumbags react when their tranny leader talks about owning a gun

Gapeman says

I highly recommend taking a gun handling class and spending some time at a firing range.I don’t blame you really, things are a little sketchy around Stumptown these days.

The hypocrisy ever end with these degenerate vermin soy cuckolds?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just for a little clarity

notice how these leftist troon scumbags react when their tranny leader talks about owning a gun

Gapeman says

I highly recommend taking a gun handling class and spending some time at a firing range.I don’t blame you really, things are a little sketchy around Stumptown these days.

The hypocrisy ever end with these degenerate vermin soy cuckolds?

Exactly. But me and my daughters? We don't even deserve our own safe public facilities based on our biological sex now....and definately shouldn't be pushing back for our 2A rights.

We are responsible gun owners who know the laws and how to safely handle our guns. And we are tax payers. But every shooting is our fault because all Admins party has is emotional blackmail, hatred and blame.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly. But me and my daughters? We don't even deserve our own safe public facilities based on our biological sex now....and definately shouldn't be pushing back for our 2A rights.

We are responsible gun owners who know the laws and how to safely handle our guns. And we are tax payers. But every shooting is our fault because all Admins party has is emotional blackmail, hatred and blame.
He needs a gun to go into women's bathrooms in Oregoon because all the tampons are in the boys bathrooms!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

342051945_208056221959174_2023890756493107246_n.jpg

The black felon had a gun illegally shot a six year old white girl, tried to shoot the girls friends but the girl's father distracted him trying to draw fire to save the children which resulted in him and his wife being shot, the black felon with an illegal firearm then went on to shoot another neighbor who had come out to render aid to the victims.

We have a black criminality problem (guess who commits 57% of all murders?), we have a problem with laws banning firearms against felons not being enforced, but what we do not have is a gun problem. We need more law abiding people to become armed and trained.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love it when aidsman proves, yet again, how fucking stupid and uninformed he is.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
How could you live with yourself knowing you shot a child, you aimed a fucking gun at a tiny little girl and shot her. No matter what colour you are, if you do that then your a lowlife cunt.
the good news is that even the inmates in prison don't look too kindly on that shit, so felon boy may get some sweet prison justice if he goes to jail.

However, given the current trend and it being California, some limp-dicked DA might not even prosecute and instead let felon boy run loose again to kill somebody else. What is disturbing to me is how many people will be ok with this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the good news is that even the inmates in prison don't look too kindly on that shit, so felon boy may get some sweet prison justice if he goes to jail.

However, given the current trend and it being California, some limp-dicked DA might not even prosecute and instead let felon boy run loose again to kill somebody else. What is disturbing to me is how many people will be ok with this.
It was in North Carolina

he was apprehended in Florida

he's fucked

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It was in North Carolina

he was apprehended in Florida

he's fucked
of all places, why the hell would he flee to florida? there a bunch of blue states with hug-a-thug DA's that let murderers walk free all the time, and he flees to the one state where he is likely to get arrested and get the fucking death penalty. Obviously not too bright

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
of all places, why the hell would he flee to florida? there a bunch of blue states with hug-a-thug DA's that let murderers walk free all the time, and he flees to the one state where he is likely to get arrested and get the fucking death penalty. Obviously not too bright

Maybe he thought the boat that brought him here, was still there.