Piece of shit Raiders football player kills 22 year old woman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The guy was drunk driving, drive at over 150mph, crashed his car into a car driven by a 22 year old woman which then caught in fire. Rather than help the woman who was being burned alive in the car as well as her pet dog, he decided to sit on the curb, pull out his camera phone, and film her screaming as she was burned alive. What a piece of shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The guy was drunk driving, drive at over 150mph, crashed his car into a car driven by a 22 year old woman which then caught in fire. Rather than help the woman who was being burned alive in the car as well as her pet dog, he decided to sit on the curb, pull out his camera phone, and film her screaming as she was burned alive. What a piece of shit.

See. You are ALWAYS posting lies. He did not film the car. He was too drunk to do that. Some asshole walking by did that.

And do not lie about me, either. I am not excusing this guy Ruggs. His career is over, AND he will go to prison. And I am 100% in favor of that. 1000%.

But he did not film the woman burning to death. LIAR.

"When Hart [a bystander] arrived at the crash site, according to the arrest report, he heard screams coming from the RAV4. The driver was still alive, he told police, but she was pinned inside the SUV. None of the bystanders could pull her out."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See. You are ALWAYS posting lies. He did not film the car. He was too drunk to do that. Some asshole walking by did that.

And do not lie about me, either. I am not excusing this guy Ruggs. His career is over, AND he will go to prison. And I am 100% in favor of that. 1000%.

But he did not film the woman burning to death. LIAR.

"When Hart [a bystander] arrived at the crash site, according to the arrest report, he heard screams coming from the RAV4. The driver was still alive, he told police, but she was pinned inside the SUV. None of the bystanders could pull her out."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Overdone never tires of posting lies his gullible ass falls for; he's a dupe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So what happened to this ngger? No doubt he avoided jail and received a commendation for overcoming the trauma of being involved in a road traffic accident or something.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So what happened to this ngger? No doubt he avoided jail and received a commendation for overcoming the trauma of being involved in a road traffic accident or something.

Well, since the same happened to Bruce "The Tranny" Jenner, he's in his "rights" to do the same.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I remember this.

The day after this happened I had a case break stream and pulled his rookie autograph card as my case hit.

The fucked up thing? I sold it for a shit load of money.