Here's the piece of shit you need to lock up for 100 years

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isnt that shit repulsive! Libtards are so obsessed with protecting gay vermin that they're willing to allow your daughter OR SON to be raped and for you to be tossed in prison to prevent bad publicity on kweirdos.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But no you vermin filth wont say a word condemning this monster but wanna see Kyle sent up the river

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's gonna have a hard time in Juvenile Detention or Men's prison whichever comes first , eh?

Plus be in the South they don't shove males in girls prisons yet.

He'll either become Bubba's gf in prison or do a Lotta roadwork for the chain gains there. Oh well.

Prison must be hell. But especially in the American South. Maybe Blazor has some stories to share from inmates who've spent time there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But no you vermin filth wont say a word condemning this monster but wanna see Kyle sent up the river

He's gonna have a hard time in Juvenile Detention or Men's prison whichever comes first , eh?

Plus be in the South they don't shove males in girls prisons yet.

He'll either become Bubba's gf in prison or do a Lotta roadwork for the chain gains there. Oh well.

Prison must be hell. But especially in the American South. Maybe Blazor has some stories to share from inmates who've spent time there.

Cool story there, retard sandwich.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This isnt far from me, I mentioned it not long ago.

Fucker did it TWICE, and both times it was brushed off.

The dad confronted the school, cause they were saying his daughter was a liar, and they arrested him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The dad confronted the school, cause they were saying his daughter was a liar, and they arrested him.
Being a fucking degenerate faggit puts you in a protected class. You can nearly get away with actual murder.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Being a fucking degenerate faggit puts you in a protected class. You can nearly get away with actual murder.

Fuck that nigger Obama too! The fucking piece of shit! Im surprised he aint got corn and peanuts sticking out his head hes such a piece of shit. Fucking Kenyan nigger.

Tucker likens President Obama to a "heartless monster," after the former President referred to anger over a coverup of sexual assault in Loudoun County as "phony right-wing outrage."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am I supposed to say a word against someone I never heard of until you started whinging about him? And how does this guy have fuck all to do with Kyle, or with gays?

You people are so stupid.

That being said, ALL rapists, sexual assaulters, pedophiles, and murderers should be in prison. ALL of them. Capiche?