60,000 rape pregnancies in states

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
So, if one waits to report, that means it never happened? Or it happened, but it doesn't make any difference now because it was too long ago?

Do you know what your IQ is? If not, and you're curious, I think I know.
I don't think he'd need 3 numerals to tell us what it is.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
How many bushels of wheat do you see here?

94e746507ecc44c66da58c82d757b5df96ce77e1.jpeg

Look up wheat ears area E (I think thats what they are called), measure area A picture, find ears per square meter M and ears per bushel B.

AM=X
X/B=

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No thats a formula to get the exact amount, given the usual error term.
In statistics, an error term is a variable in a statistical or
mathematical model

images

that represents the
margin of error

. It's the sum of the
deviations

images

within the
regression line

images

, which explains the difference between the theoretical value of the model and the actual observed results.

I guess you're right doesn't sound like a Scientific Wild Ass Guess at all!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
No thats a formula to get the exact amount, given the usual error term.

An estimate is where you have missing vectors of information, a Guesstimate. Nothings perfect in science thats why most statistics contain an error term even when you have all necessary information.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I am staggered by that half million rapes number. And you know there were way more. That's just the officially reported number. How many women get talked out of reporting rape, still. And 64,000 pregnancies due to rape? Good lord. I mean good fucking lord.
BLASEPHEMY!!! DO not take the LORDS name in VAIN!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
An estimate is where you have missing vectors of information, a Guesstimate. Nothings perfect in science thats why most statistics contain an error term even when you have all necessary information.
When the President signs a new National Budget Bill for a Hundred Zillion Dollars, is it the Treasury that counts out each and every dollar?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When the President signs a new National Budget Bill for a Hundred Zillion Dollars, is it the Treasury that counts out each and every dollar?
Does that mean you don't know how they count the nations cash? But you have a Masters Degree in Counting Things!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, so a Guesstimate is an exact amount and an estimate cannot be factual! I understand now.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Well, I don't know that much about science, but I know her eggs don't get washed with the sheets after she climaxes solo.
I agree, you don't, but no shame - you aren't the only one around here who doesn't.

..but you agree - male masterbation is a sin.
PS: and oh btw, men produce spermatazoonz no matter how much they are spilled.

Google inquiry:
Your testicles are constantly producing new sperm in spermatogenesis. The full process takes about 64 days. During spermatogenesis, your testicles make several million sperm per day — about 1,500 per second. By the end of a full sperm production cycle, you can regenerate up to 8 billion sperm.

You see, practice makes perfect.
..but for ladies:
At birth, the normal female ovary contains about 1-2 million/oocytes (eggs). Females are not capable of making new eggs, and in fact, there is a continuous decline in the total number of eggs each month. By the time a girl enters puberty, only about 25% of her lifetime total egg pool remains, around 300,000.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, you don't, but no shame - you aren't the only one around here who doesn't.

Google inquiry:
Your testicles are constantly producing new sperm in spermatogenesis. The full process takes about 64 days. During spermatogenesis, your testicles make several million sperm per day — about 1,500 per second. By the end of a full sperm production cycle, you can regenerate up to 8 billion sperm.

..but for ladies:
At birth, the normal female ovary contains about 1-2 million/oocytes (eggs). Females are not capable of making new eggs, and in fact, there is a continuous decline in the total number of eggs each month. By the time a girl enters puberty, only about 25% of her lifetime total egg pool remains, around 300,000.
So men kill billions of babies per sperm cycle. Buncha murderers!

Just think of how many babies there would be if you all did right by each and every one of your spermatazoa!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Google inquiry:

..but for ladies:

As my partner says:

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive...so women tend to be choosier.

Last edited: