A day in the life of my ignore list

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
images

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

ffs what a gimpling LOLOL

He is so cringe. The betas follow him around like he is their hero and he feels this is some sort of success and he can just walk around here and discredit well documented form historic content because a few noobs I’ve pissed off want to suck him off so badly they rally to believe him. It’s so minion I dry heave a little when I come across it.

Pure hate has no merit in this game. Piggie has dumpster doven too deep.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were you wearing a saddle?

Let us be fair. That hippo is big and burly but she is also flatulent and isn't going any where fast. Thus why she spends most of her time submerged in a bog grazing on whatever her lazy ass can fit in her mouth. No one is going to want to mount that; we have several first hand accounts from both Biggy and the stinky Pakistani cab driver who fucked her then still charged her for the taxi fair.

To be fair the Paki probably needed the money for therapy to sort out his feelings of self disgust and loath after such a traumatic event.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let us be fair. That hippo is big and burly but she is also flatulent and isn't going any where fast. Thus why she spends most of her time submerged in a bog grazing on whatever her lazy ass can fit in her mouth. No one is going to want to mount that; we have several first hand accounts from both Biggy and the stinky Pakistani cab driver who fucked her then still charged her for the taxi fair.
chap sticX for mr. dicklips?? :LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is so cringe. The betas follow him around like he is their hero and he feels this is some sort of success and he can just walk around here and discredit well documented form historic content because a few noobs I’ve pissed off want to suck him off so badly they rally to believe him. It’s so minion I dry heave a little when I come across it.

Bitch, I know a fraud when I see one just like I know an empty headed virtue signaler. I am extremely successful by my own efforts and literally had women throwing themselves at me. I chose to commit to the woman who's values most matched my own and I am very happy for it as is she.

I had the fit young blonde haired blue eyed American chick but decided the bull shit just wasn't worth it nor did I want the leftist feminist horse shit, the laziness, the entitlement, the complete unwillingness to do what it would take to be a good wife or mother. I don't need a woman feeling like she needs to be my competitor, I don't need a career woman trying to show she can work long hours to make less than me, and I certainly got tired of coming home to an empty house because she was working. I now have a traditional wife who puts family first and who does what a good wife should. It is a complimentary partnership and both of us are very happy.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bitch, I know a fraud when I see one just like I know an empty headed virtue signaler. I am extremely successful by my own efforts and literally had women throwing themselves at me. I chose to commit to the woman who's values most matched my own and I am very happy for it as is she.

I'm sure you'll post that proof just as quick as you posted proof of me panel abusing and how it wasn't your dumb ass begging to see I.P. logs.

"Successful?"

I highly doubt that, as much time as you spend out here ass kissing and complaining, that leaves zilch time for your alleged family and your made up business endeavors.

The very fact that anyone would think you're attractive is about as truthful as you not being a proven butt sucker and servant to those that I've slapped around, they have the mental scars to prove it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I had the fit young blonde haired blue eyed American chick but decided the bull shit just wasn't worth it nor did I want the leftist feminist horse shit, the laziness, the entitlement, the complete unwillingness to do what it would take to be a good wife or mother. I don't need a woman feeling like she needs to be my competitor, I don't need a career woman trying to show she can work long hours to make less than me, and I certainly got tired of coming home to an empty house because she was working. I now have a traditional wife who puts family first and who does what a good wife should. It is a complimentary partnership and both of us are very happy.

you licked a penis and fellin love dun lie

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You are an ignorant and grotesque slob.

Shush your pie holes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure you'll post that proof just as quick as you posted proof of me panel abusing and how it wasn't your dumb ass begging to see I.P. logs.

"Successful?"

I highly doubt that, as much time as you spend out here ass kissing and complaining, that leaves zilch time for your alleged family and your made up business endeavors.

The very fact that anyone would think you're attractive is about as truthful as you not being a proven butt sucker and servant to those that I've slapped around, they have the mental scars to prove it.

Lol! Mother fucker I own my house outright, I bought it for $429,000 and it is currently valued on Zillow for over a million, and have three rental houses for which I currently owe less than $300,000. Not one of those rentals is valued at less than $600,000. I run my own independent consulting gig as a geologist mostly doing fill in contract work for other larger clients who knows me because I have been in the same industry for more than 20 years. I literally probably have six years of your yearly income in my business account right now.

Hard work and thrift pays off. I literally could retire right now in my mid 40's but why quit in your prime working years especially when inflation is high and you can always do better. I did all of this in coastal Southern California where it is expensive and hard to compete so, yes, I am proud of my accomplishments.

I already know you are a failure and so have no care about your opinions or feelings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol! Mother fucker I own my house outright, I bought it for $429,000 and it is currently valued on Zillow for over a million, and have three rental houses for which I currently owe less than $300,000. Not one of those rentals is valued at less than $600,000. I run my own independent consulting gig as a geologist mostly doing fill in contract work for other larger clients who knows me because I have been in the same industry for more than 20 years. I literally probably have six years of your yearly income in my business account right now.

Hard work and thrift pays off. I literally could retire right now in my mid 40's but why quit in your prime working years especially when inflation is high and you can always do better. I did all of this in coastal Southern California where it is expensive and hard to compete so, yes, I am proud of my accomplishments.

I already know you are a failure and so have no care about your opinions or feelings.
40 is your prime :LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Literally no one said that you drugged out pile of dog shit. Why do you always lie? You lied and claimed "no one" was me and accused him of making the bet, dip shit, and that is why I correctly pointed out you are confusing him with me. Sadly, in your broken, drug addled brain you convinced yourself of some retard horse shit. Flynn, you are both a loser and a lesser human being than me; you financially abandoned your own kids and abused your 3x to such an extent she took out restraining orders against you, you psychopath. You are to stupid for words. Get off drugs and stop being a worthless shit bag.

The reason you are a failure at life is because of the choices you made, idiot, stop making bad choices.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Literally no one said that you drugged out pile of dog shit. Why do you always lie? You lied and claimed "no one" was me and accused him of making the bet, dip shit, and that is why I correctly pointed out you are confusing him with me. Sadly, in your broken, drug addled brain you convinced yourself of some retard horse shit. Flynn, you are both a loser and a lesser human being than me; you financially abandoned your own kids and abused your 3x to such an extent she took out restraining orders against you, you psychopath. You are to stupid for words. Get off drugs and stop being a worthless shit bag.

The reason you are a failure at life is because of the choices you made, idiot, stop making bad choices.

If last weekend's dirty Mumbai street drug rage-a-thon was any indication, Flynn's life is Flynn...

It's total Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wow!

Still no proof, huh?

What a surprise! NOT!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You still mad because I rejected you? Lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The
Wow!

Still no proof, huh?

What a surprise! NOT!
It has been linked, my druggy friend. You even quoted it. So put the glass pipe down and come back to reality, you shit worm.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pr0000000ve it PR0000000VE IT.....lmmfbo. who cares get over your self.
I love making tards like autismin get into that mode and I just leave his stupid ass dangling like the worthless peasant he is

He goes especially nuts and wants proof whenever I talk about my 7 bedroom palace with Olympic size swimming pool

The luxury car really twists his panties up too

Lolz

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I love making tards like autismin get into that mode and I just leave his stupid ass dangling like the worthless peasant he is

He goes especially nuts and wants proof whenever I talk about my 7 bedroom palace with Olympic size swimming pool

The luxury car really twists his panties up too

Lolz
AJFCJaWgzZ5KkkuXb_rsJRnPn_NkeXq3DBd_KlSD1i3iB3Q13M01xbpK4QG0y2Rbx-yuGQORLT8g9r0IxPXMuF4Wu7hT8pfAOYPCckRSczMIIcKh-qUOfkZz8o0z4zhklKHrVc24AGNlL6sFSD03rTrFgFIllf9hb1qljzMdBd-gNqLkKkgKWMhSeo6RpLtQbPbfkrDL5GrjqZSuMABG6QdZ9OMOLt_2eB6CRBfoDiAh0E7T1ZMR35OdD55lhDm77ETgOdfvxY_OFB7ujkKaY6SYAWpkYCsLHc-DmvTIm1k2rZUJL93dsUjJb1blwnJFNryGZIgb1clNv5k7MIqx_CR4k83_YbMOYyxGnUi2ewebyEJAaLwNkstMftd_nghBlaOJuv3qwdB3nrAAdiwJttJyYQ2hPGs6E8bMpGN-N_uW8v8ieIv7ss89x-4W9tTJRC7jtZTOYC_LvHcFR7RLICi8ng3hxaQd9cw0iSDTQ0E5fZbSIYGIsC5-HPybfyK5zXuDDsHS__bjcUmVR43cgmTTAVF6HWifMAZBj2s4AP-cPW94vAJmGQ1xGifq9mE2116opyqccGTc-bNUAOSABx6ImH2Z6CC2hri9nMDAXxg5cBQWUWaN2LDkrLcUM6oeOeER-7pJhy9xlk6tQoSmE4qLv0-RlhV3rwneTVPGvAQ3oRnPs0PvOsVTXHwYW-Acibq8p8nhQsUlEFAF5k6LPpDqGVTUTZADIbMxQpmgLtlQx-xN48_b4r-LVXiOgaO_tNeM7Zaefk9STspTPRMfthlQ3sBBWfHjJMCj0KCx87FL4SaS5Gq8_vKIA_FBlPByhjQKimGt9ta1JN1RsPiwK7JmAKxsi6Tosm1ekteG3t9cnpkMI_KdZkuPA-GeaG7nfxnQK9BHipQMdFj75Fx8Bx5uklgfmQ0=w720-h647-s-no