A Final Goodbye from UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey everyone,

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 11 years since I first joined BastardFactory. In that time, I’ve had the privilege of engaging with some of the most witty, insightful, and downright entertaining people on the internet. Whether we’ve laughed together, debated fiercely, or even clashed heads, I want you to know that every moment has been an important part of my journey here.

I want to take a moment to thank a few people in particular:

- **Scouse**: You’ve always had a unique way of keeping things real and grounded. Thanks for all the conversations and the wisdom you’ve shared.
- **SeaMajor**: Your sharp wit and humor have been a highlight for me. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.
- **Rancid**: We didn’t always see eye to eye, but I appreciate the challenge you brought to the table. You kept me on my toes, and I’m grateful for that.
- **Weeg**: You’ve been a great friend and a solid presence in the forum. Thanks for being there through thick and thin.
- And to my **haters**: Even though we’ve had our differences, I appreciate the passion you’ve brought to our exchanges. You’ve made me a stronger and more resilient person.

This isn’t the first time I’ve said goodbye, but this time, it’s for real. Life has taken me in new directions, and it’s time for me to close this chapter. I’ll always look back on my time here with fondness, but the time has come to move on.

Thank you all for the memories, the laughs, the arguments, and the friendships. BastardFactory will always hold a special place in my heart.

Wishing you all the best,

**UncleDiLF**

This should convey your appreciation and let everyone know that this time, you mean it when you say goodbye.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

But if true and you are leaving and this isnt just standard attention seeking, it wont be the same around here without you..

Till we meAt again.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey everyone,

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 11 years since I first joined BastardFactory. In that time, I’ve had the privilege of engaging with some of the most witty, insightful, and downright entertaining people on the internet. Whether we’ve laughed together, debated fiercely, or even clashed heads, I want you to know that every moment has been an important part of my journey here.

- **Scouse**: You’ve always had a unique way of keeping things real and grounded. Thanks for all the conversations and the wisdom you’ve shared.
- **SeaMajor**: Your sharp wit and humor have been a highlight for me. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.
- **Rancid**: We didn’t always see eye to eye, but I appreciate the challenge you brought to the table. You kept me on my toes, and I’m grateful for that.
- **Weeg**: You’ve been a great friend and a solid presence in the forum. Thanks for being there through thick and thin.
- And to my **haters**: Even though we’ve had our differences, I appreciate the passion you’ve brought to our exchanges. You’ve made me a stronger and more resilient person.

This isn’t the first time I’ve said goodbye, but this time, it’s for real. Life has taken me in new directions, and it’s time for me to close this chapter. I’ll always look back on my time here with fondness, but the time has come to move on.

Thank you all for the memories, the laughs, the arguments, and the friendships. BastardFactory will always hold a special place in my heart.

**UncleDiLF**

This should convey your appreciation and let everyone know that this time, you mean it when you say goodbye.
Bye coward, loser, quitter...

You won't be missed. Oh yeah.. you'll be back soon or under another nic soon enough.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who are you?
You really are one of the slowest fuckwits ever on the internet. I now know why your mother died.. you were that much of a burden to her. You killed her.. for being an absolute embarrassment of a son. She only lived long enough praying you would die or be killed before her. You disappointed there, throughout life, and when you finally die.. she'll just row in her grave that you lived that long and did nothing in life worth noting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You really are one of the slowest fuckwits ever on the internet. I now know why your mother died.. you were that much of a burden to her. You killed her.. for being an absolute embarrassment of a son. She only lived long enough praying you would die or be killed before her. You disappointed there, throughout life, and when you finally die.. she'll just row in her grave that you lived that long and did nothing in life worth noting.
Is your penis tiny?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I like you @UncleDiLF and don't want you to go, but if you are serious about it, posting it in the Meltdown section was the incorrect spot. Maybe the GD would have been a better spot for this.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey everyone,

**UncleDiLF**

I am still here, so you might want to stay.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey everyone,

**UncleDiLF**

Best of luck to you on your new direction in life. Cheers!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is just too depressing to handle so this is my final meAT like @UncleDiLF and Last Supper like @Alticus and Jesus with you all. I can't fight this feeling anymore... No I won't be raped by a Jesus Fuck stick but this is it.. I'm gonna..

Goodbye all.

P.S. if GOD tells me to return I will but I will put every single one of you on ignore even @Bastard Factory himself. I like the quiet that much.

Ugh.. my heart breaks doing this.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
This is just too depressing to handle so this is my final meAT like @UncleDiLF and Last Supper like @Alticus and Jesus with you all. I can't fight this feeling anymore... No I won't be raped by a Jesus Fuck stick but this is it.. I'm gonna..

Goodbye all.

P.S. if GOD tells me to return I will but I will put every single one of you on ignore even @Bastard Factory himself. I like the quiet that much.

Ugh.. my heart breaks doing this.
Staff can't be put on ignore bud. lol At least I don't think so.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Hey everyone,

**UncleDiLF**

Hey i told you you had 48 hours to clear out of here, I didn't say you could post a sob story. Get with it Chuckles, time to haul out with your Barbie collection.