A HUGE sign that you butthurt.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d rather read Flynn than
Hardly..... Flynn is without a doubt the angriest and most hostile user on here.

Uh no. I’m neutral on all ends and that’s not how it comes across at all. She’s doing what we’re supposed to be doing here.

Lol ok, Flea. Ask around....

I don’t need to. I’m witnessing it first hand. Flynn is posting like she always HAS. Since 2005. I take it you’d rather read a hundred instances of “Oak is fat”?
Or Biggie is short.

Or 3.5K

Or the word "empirical"
Pauncho De La Portly!

:OMGLOL:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'll give you a 5.5 on the funny factor for that one.

Now grab a cock and enjoy

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well, Poark is gigantically fat....

Really? Cuz that’s not what I see in that pic. You know, there’s a lot worse things to be in this world than fat. People that send others posters PI in hopes that they post it…I’d say those types are far worse. I’ve always respected you for NOT engaging in that behavior, @Aryan

Surely by now you must have realised that it isn't her morbid obesity which has attracted the huge amount of hostility?

It's her personality.

I get that. I’m just saying

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really? Cuz that’s not what I see in that pic. You know, there’s a lot worse things to be in this world than fat. People that send others posters PI in hopes that they post it…I’d say those types are far worse. I’ve always respected you for NOT engaging in that behavior, @Aryan

Surely by now you must have realised that it isn't her morbid obesity which has attracted the huge amount of hostility?

It's her personality.

Yeah, because

It's her personality.

It's her personality.

So the remedy for not liking someone's personality is to try to find their personal information from some butthurt loser and then doxx them?

That's the remedy? There are several people I wouldn't give the time of day to in real life. I also wouldn't spend 5 minutes trying to get their PI and post in anywhere.

That's for the mentally ill and tragically butthurt to do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So the remedy for not liking someone's personality is to try to find their personal information from some butthurt loser and then doxx them?

It seemed to work in a delightful manner when you cheered Cindy on for doing it at his hovel of mental deterioration

hypocrite much?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your trouble Flynn, is that you're too angry and spiteful. You give the distinct impression that you desperately want to hurt the feelings of whoever you're arguing with, rather than just jokingly tease or troll them.

You're also too emotionally invested in your various e-feuds for some reason, which is another of your downsides. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that you keep detailed files on us all, to remind you what insults to use during an altercation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, go wash your salty prosthetic snatch in the sink, reattach it and lighten the fuck up.

The irony.
images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If someone is a PI fiend and a doxxing hound, how likely is it that they're liars? Bigly liars. HUGE liars.
Your mates are PI fiends and doxxing hounds!!!

images

No shit.

NO one was on here dragging anyones personal life or off board anything until her and Murd showed up and started foaming at the fucking mouth dragging things about daughter into their shitty tantrums. And all kinds of twisted real life stuff about Big that doesnt need to be plastered on a forum

It's ridiculous they think it's okay for themselves to do it but they throw fits if anyone repeats stuff that was already posted in the past about them.

How about not bringing personal stuff into board dramas or inserting it into political discussions in the first place?

Just a thought.

I guess when you are full of fucking hatred and cant have a civilized discussion, resorting to trashy personal drama in desperate attempts to degrade your opposition on a personal level is all you can manage.

It's just endless hypocrisy and entitlement. They think they can be as insulting and vile as they want, use any personal things they want....they get a pass somehow (in their heads). But all the rest of us must kiss their asses and be respectful.

I choked laughing when Oak came here seething over my views and actually said...more than once.. I "need to be held accountable". These people are narcissists who really think they are above others. The minute they get roasted back they start with the "I'm leaving" bullshit. So they bring it on themselves and cry about it.

It's always irony with them. They never take responsibility for their own selves, its ALWAYS other peoples fault.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If someone is a PI fiend and a doxxing hound, how likely is it that they're liars? Bigly liars. HUGE liars.

images

No shit.

NO one was on here dragging anyones personal life or off board anything until her and Murd showed up and started foaming at the fucking mouth dragging things about daughter into their shitty tantrums. And all kinds of twisted real life stuff about Big that doesnt need to be plastered on a forum

It's ridiculous they think it's okay for themselves to do it but they throw fits if anyone repeats stuff that was already posted in the past about them.

How about not bringing personal stuff into board dramas or inserting it into political discussions in the first place?

Just a thought.

I guess when you are full of fucking hatred and cant have a civilized discussion, resorting to trashy personal drama in desperate attempts to degrade your opposition on a personal level is all you can manage.
I know...it’s unbelievable. That Flynn is a cheeky shit innit? Fucking stirring the pot and getting stupid. I wish she would drop her slacks and relax...and pipe down! Lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's her personality.
but do you think it's because I'm only 5' 9" that the liberals hate me so much?

24 donuts tall is no where near 5’9” Just saying Stubby.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

images

Actually, there is. A certain person was PMing members info to other posters at SG. Very very personal info too. I didn’t know about it til I was already gone or he’d have been gone.

I’m just waiting to see any instance of it being mentioned.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

I know...it’s unbelievable. That Flynn is a cheeky shit innit? Fucking stirring the pot and getting stupid. I wish she would drop her slacks and relax...and pipe down! Lol

Fact check -EVERYONE is doing it. You don’t know the history and probably skip over a lot of it anyway. It’s been happening for weeks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

Fact check -EVERYONE is doing it. You don’t know the history and probably skip over a lot of it anyway. It’s been happening for weeks.
This is the problem with multiple forums don’t you reckon?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

If I pinged BF every time I see someone’s info being mentioned in a subtle manner, he’d probably want to kill me. Just letting you know that Flynn isn’t the only one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

If I pinged BF every time I see someone’s info being mentioned in a subtle manner, he’d probably want to kill me. Just letting you know that Flynn isn’t the only one.
Oh well! How have you been? Any lockdowns and shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

If I were dragging real life personal things about Oak and Murd?

They would have left by now. So no.....not everyone is doing it.

I havent seen Flynn post anything personal.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

I wasn’t talking about you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

Oh well! How have you been? Any lockdowns and shit?

The Dems are already pulling their shit with the mail in ballots. I may not be Einstein, but even I know to go VOTE IN PERSON. Idiots

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn hasnt posted anything that hasnt already been posted elsewhere or here.

I'm not talking about Flynn.

I'm talking about Murd busting in here twisting and weaponizing a shit ton of personal things (about me AND Big) that she only knows because I(and him...though he doesnt even give a shit and never even reads it) trusted her as friend in real life. And Oak jumping in and doing the same.

It's just disgusting and I'm not even reading their nasty ignorant shit. It's just funny how they cry foul.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

No shit.

Just a thought.

I wasn’t talking about you

Oh got it.

Well I dont even know what else is going on. I mostly just argue politics lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's her personality.

Yeah, because

It's her personality.

It's her personality.

That's the remedy? There are several people I wouldn't give the time of day to in real life. I also wouldn't spend 5 minutes trying to get their PI and post in anywhere.

What are you prattling on about you humongous heifer?

I haven't gone after your PI ffs, nor do I give a fuck about you or your pointless, subhuman existence.

Please, just STFU with the constant whining and complaining.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's her personality.

Yeah, because

It's her personality.

It's her personality.

I haven't gone after your PI ffs, nor do I give a fuck about you or your pointless, subhuman existence.

It's like when someone cheats, they are always suspicious of the other person.

They drag peoples private family matters on here for ammo so now there is paranoia about it being done to them. No one even cares. It's so stupid.

Just deflection. And drama. Its garbage.

That's it for my words on it lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's her personality.

Yeah, because

It's her personality.

It's her personality.

It's like when someone cheats, they are always suspicious of the other person.

Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way unfortunately.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Your trouble Flynn, is that you're too angry and spiteful. You give the distinct impression that you desperately want to hurt the feelings of whoever you're arguing with, rather than just jokingly tease or troll them.

You're also too emotionally invested in your various e-feuds for some reason, which is another of your downsides. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that you keep detailed files on us all, to remind you what insults to use during an altercation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, go wash your salty prosthetic snatch in the sink, reattach it and lighten the fuck up.

This is the "trouble" with you, besides dressing like a fruit on purpose. You're too retarded and dumb to realize that your attempts at human interaction with posters on a dead fucking forum, while spouting Nazi propaganda isn't the best combination in regard to making "new friends." YOU give the distinct impression that you're trying to make e-buddies on a subforum dedicated to spam and moronic pictures all the while jumping on any kind of bandwagon just so your lonely cross-dressing Mein Kampf looking ass can be part of something. In other words, like most of these mopes out here, you're looking for acceptance from complete strangers that are mostly braindead.

As far as being "emotionally invested," if that were true then I'd have to lump in your fairy dressed dumbass. I've seen you hound Lily/Oak for months, yet you have the faggoty nerve to call someone else "emotionally invested?" You must love the taste of your semen flavored feet as many times as you like sticking them in your one resident tooth mouth. I've read enough of your poorly written out thoughts that makes me think you're letting your pussy ghostwrite most of your replies.

"Detailed files?" You mean my memory of all the idiotic things you've done along with your butt pirate buddies? Then yes, my memory is running on 20 Terabytes on a T-9 line, while yours is still running on 56k and a dial up modem.

If you don't like the way I verbally rape you and your "friends," you're always welcome to take a shit in the "political" sub forum and not read responses from someone that's smarter than you and your whole inbred village of slack jawed African Jews.