A HUGE sign that you butthurt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello, people!

Let me ask you all a very serious question. What would make a midget go around and waste 3.5 hours of his/her time putting little poopoo emogi's/smite marks on over 110 of my posts?

In case you were just born in Dovey's rancid rectum, I'll tell you...

...it's the tiny gnome we all love to hate, it's the little man we all pick on because well quite frankly, Biggie Butthurt bitch would get knocked the fuck out by King Martini's dead cat and one of Caskur's farts after she ate some aborigine stew.

Biggie Butthurt, you must be reeling from the verbal ass kicking I've given you over the last couple of weeks. Now that you can't find a panel to save your short life, you resort to the "Caskur way of flaming?" You wanna talk bitch move. Unfortunately for your overwhelming stupidity, you're also a little trite cunt that can't hang on an "even playing" field, even with your otherworldly familiar known as that that drugged out hag Dovey, spouting off her unholy spam in hopes of making smart people kill themselves; rather than read anymore of her demonic stupidity. Even with you, Dovey, Aryan, UncleMiLf and Jokemar; you still manage to look like Dovey's anus after Kevin and the then-alive cat ejaculated in it.

Furthermore, to back up my "bitch nigga" expose' about your little beat up ass, you go off and use something that is supposed to "encourage" stellar posting, you like a fucking selfish dolt go and fucking weaponize the very tool to make this forum better. Now your childish ass is acting like Lotusbud and that gapped tooth senior Caskur.

In closing, I just wanted to let you know that you really need to find some good counseling for all these "things" that send you off the plateau of rational thinking. "Smiting" me isn't the issue here, it's your addiction to being the biggest little baby out here.

You really need to find a fucking hobby. As the "make believe" Audi really isn't making you act any less fucking retarded.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Too shit; didn’t wipe!

rTwzsZ3.gif

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello, people!

Let me ask you all a very serious question. What would make a midget go around and waste 3.5 hours of his/her time putting little poopoo emogi's/smite marks on over 110 of my posts?

...it's the tiny gnome we all love to hate, it's the little man we all pick on because well quite frankly, Biggie Butthurt bitch would get knocked the fuck out by King Martini's dead cat and one of Caskur's farts after she ate some aborigine stew.

Biggie Butthurt, you must be reeling from the verbal ass kicking I've given you over the last couple of weeks. Now that you can't find a panel to save your short life, you resort to the "Caskur way of flaming?" You wanna talk bitch move. Unfortunately for your overwhelming stupidity, you're also a little trite cunt that can't hang on an "even playing" field, even with your otherworldly familiar known as that that drugged out hag Dovey, spouting off her unholy spam in hopes of making smart people kill themselves; rather than read anymore of her demonic stupidity. Even with you, Dovey, Aryan, UncleMiLf and Jokemar; you still manage to look like Dovey's anus after Kevin and the then-alive cat ejaculated in it.

Furthermore, to back up my "bitch nigga" expose' about your little beat up ass, you go off and use something that is supposed to "encourage" stellar posting, you like a fucking selfish dolt go and fucking weaponize the very tool to make this forum better. Now your childish ass is acting like Lotusbud and that gapped tooth senior Caskur.

In closing, I just wanted to let you know that you really need to find some good counseling for all these "things" that send you off the plateau of rational thinking. "Smiting" me isn't the issue here, it's your addiction to being the biggest little baby out here.

You really need to find a fucking hobby. As the "make believe" Audi really isn't making you act any less fucking retarded.
5SNE.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your trouble Flynn, is that you're too angry and spiteful. You give the distinct impression that you desperately want to hurt the feelings of whoever you're arguing with, rather than just jokingly tease or troll them.

You're also too emotionally invested in your various e-feuds for some reason, which is another of your downsides. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that you keep detailed files on us all, to remind you what insults to use during an altercation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, go wash your salty prosthetic snatch in the sink, reattach it and lighten the fuck up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your trouble Flynn, is that you're too angry and spiteful. You give the distinct impression that you desperately want to hurt the feelings of whoever you're arguing with, rather than just jokingly tease or troll them.

You're also too emotionally invested in your various e-feuds for some reason, which is another of your downsides. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that you keep detailed files on us all, to remind you what insults to use during an altercation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, go wash your salty prosthetic snatch in the sink, reattach it and lighten the fuck up.
Lol @ salty prosthetic snatch. But yeah, well said. The e-feuds are getting a bit much. The vindictive and repetitive nature of it all is huge negative. You’ve said your piece: 3.5K, ya know and all that past crap...fucking get your shit together! Show us your flaps ffs!
:TheBatusi:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
„salty prosthetic snatch in the sink“

giphy.gif

Bahahah!!! Aryan, you always find the right word.

Poor slut and cock carousel riding whore @Flynn. Always on her periods and being bitter. She must be a social loser in real life.

Lily has financial problems. I mean huge trouble. But at least she is not a hater like Flynn.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello, people!

I always thought Strapon was the one who gave me several thousand smites in a couple of days over at SG. Now I am convinced I was right. He's such an infant. He's sharing his poop with you, Flynn! Enjoy!

But let me ask you this, wise guy: How is he acting like me? I have never sat around negging thousands of posts in my life. Fuckwit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Unlike you, who are the perfect troll? Are you fucking kidding me? YOU lighten up, preacher.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Unlike you, who are the perfect troll? Are you fucking kidding me? YOU lighten up, preacher.
How’s your Trolling 101 techniques going anyway ‘Botty?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you lectured Strapon lately about HIS e-feuds? He is the most boring poster here. He needs a good white mansplain.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have you lectured Strapon lately about HIS e-feuds? He is the most boring poster here. He needs a good white mansplain.

Or you could Marxsplain like you normally do and subsequently get your mucha latte and vegan lentil soup tipped over your spikey green hair....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or you could Marxsplain like you normally do and subsequently get your mucha latte and vegan lentil soup tipped over your spikey green hair....

I don't have spiky green hair and I don't drink latte. Lentil soup is good, though.

Don't forget, Strapon needs a troll etiquette lecture. He's the worst.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hello, people!

I always thought Strapon was the one who gave me several thousand smites in a couple of days over at SG. Now I am convinced I was right. He's such an infant. He's sharing his poop with you, Flynn! Enjoy!

But let me ask you this, wise guy: How is he acting like me? I have never sat around negging thousands of posts in my life. Fuckwit.

I'm guessing Biggie did all those negs in one of his late-night rage-a-thons back at SG then used his "admental status" to cast blame on others. I remember him saying someone accessed the website from a Playstation 4 and used a dual shock controller to speed neg rate certain people. Then everyone remembers how Freud had over 9,000 negs that mysteriously kept going in reverse until he had under 1,000.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello, people!

I'm guessing Biggie did all those negs in one of his late-night rage-a-thons back at SG then used his "admental status" to cast blame on others. I remember him saying someone accessed the website from a Playstation 4 and used a dual shock controller to speed neg rate certain people. Then everyone remembers how Freud had over 9,000 negs that mysteriously kept going in reverse until he had under 1,000.

You are very observant. Well he’s neither the coldest beer in the refer, or the tallest dwarf in Orlando.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol @ Flynn going into a fit of hysterics over receiving poopoo emojis for her poopoo posts

lmao

let’s hear what little cock suck boy thinks about this travesty here