A HUGE sign that you butthurt.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's such a mad coincidence that the exact same people who were friendly with Poark are friendly with Lily also.....

What are the odds?
Several of them have referred to her as poark as well. Especially when murdoch is drunk.

Of course these leftists are experts at forgetting what happened yesterday. Many of them still take the CDC seriously.
The fact that Orca and Nostrildamus keep with this silly charade despite the fact that their covers were blown on day one is hysterical in itself

Hysterical with a huge dollop of cringe...

The problem is, they've dragged out the whole retarded charade for too long and at this stage they're gonna look stupid whether they own upto their faggotry or not.
and these two goons are grandparents

just to put things into perspective here

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poark's too stubborn and braindead to drop the act, in her raisin-sized brain she probably considers herself to be the master of cunning Lol.

Jack?

Jack, a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community, claims that men are discriminated against in society. “Men really are like the new minority, and I think that we need to regain control of women again – the way it used to be in the 1950s,” he says. Insisting his past experiences with women have driven him to date men, Jack says, “I couldn’t put up with being cheated on by women and being lied to and betrayed, and so I’ve pretty much gone gay.” Watch the video above to find out how Dr. Phil and his other guests respond when Jack declares, “We need to take away women’s rights to make things good again.” This episode of Dr. Phil, "'On Trial for Being Male'" airs Monday. Check your local listing to find out where to watch. TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Woman haters?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So according to Poark, any guy who doesn't like her is a woman-hating incel....

LOL learn to cope better, Lardita.

Yeah the line of thinking is if you dont agree with them or dont like how they act or talk to others its clearly something wrong with YOU.

LoL

Hey remember, I hate you because you have a snatch! LOL.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's such a mad coincidence that the exact same people who were friendly with Poark are friendly with Lily also.....

What are the odds?
Several of them have referred to her as poark as well. Especially when murdoch is drunk.

Of course these leftists are experts at forgetting what happened yesterday. Many of them still take the CDC seriously.
The fact that Orca and Nostrildamus keep with this silly charade despite the fact that their covers were blown on day one is hysterical in itself

The problem is, they've dragged out the whole retarded charade for too long and at this stage they're gonna look stupid whether they own upto their faggotry or not.

If poark's aorta holds out she'll be able have neglected 3 generations while being angry about inequities on the internets. Its a big if though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What are the odds?

If poark's aorta holds out she'll be able have neglected 3 generations while being angry about inequities on the internets. Its a big if though.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I think I have COVID now