A HUGE sign that you butthurt.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, if it weren't for me and UncleFiLTH, this place would have zero traffic, nahmseyn?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, if it weren't for me and UncleFiLTH, this place would have zero traffic, nahmseyn?
Fuck....please! Forums are a dated experience. If it weren’t for Dilf, myself and other colourful characters, Jew-Facebook would be on fire!
You need to come out of your large closet and smoke a cigar with us before we plonk you over your head with a lusty carrot!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck....please! Forums are a dated experience. If it weren’t for Dilf, myself and other colourful characters, Jew-Facebook would be on fire!
You need to come out of your large closet and smoke a cigar with us before we plonk you over your head with a lusty carrot!

A cigar and a fine brandy, if you please!

I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

A cigar and a fine brandy, if you please!

I'm a man of wealth and taste.
That’s debatable. What brandy are we talking about?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wait... norman blurts is wealthy now ?

Did Joe get his 25.00 back yet then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like Lily. She reminds me of Oak. Oak was da bomb!

Aryan reminds me of that guy who used to come around to service my septic tank but who, for some reason, always left with the cargo pockets of his purple polyester overalls bulging and seeping.

Of course you like her and think shes the bomb. I also liked her a lot.

You havent taken a strong position in opposition to one of hers, or challanged her opinions. So you havent been in the receiving end of her controling and assholish behavior. She hasnt attacked you either.

Because you guys agree on mostly everything

No. It's because I know how to pick my battles, an art you should try to learn if only for the sake of your own mental health, Dovey

I don't know much about Lily's views but I do know for a fact that Oak and I don't see eye-to-eye on certain issues that are non-trivial to me. And yet we always manage to appreciate each other's contributions to The Great Conversation.

Again, this is because--and you may not believe this--I'm not out to convince anyone they're WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING, especially not by ripping their heads off and shitting down their throats. Savvy?

The day you get your own ass to that place, Dove, is the day you'll go back to being the funny and fun-loving tramp you once were.

Ah.

So you "pick your battles" better than everyone else who has challanged her and inspired her anger. Or did or said something she doesnt approve of.

So I should be a better doormat and not have firm boundaries?

Because I certainly put effort into avoiding her attempts to pick petty fights for a while.

You can really justify any sort of abusive and unhealthy person by saying you "pick your battles". At some point you have to ask if being around someone who brings nothing but battles you have to pick is worth it.

Again, it's because your views are in line with hers. If they were not, you wouldn't be able to say anything without having to chose not to battle.

It does her absolutely NO good to enable her endlessly combative and hypocritical behaviour. Patronizing other people for not tolerating a wanna be bully who cant deal respectfully with others doesnt work here.

No one has ever treated HER the way she lashes out and treats other people. Shes responsible for herself, it's not on other people to "grow" and learn how to have weaker boundaries to accommodate a control freak.

See what I mean, Dovey?

::sigh::

It is what it is.

Smh.

Eventually you'll likely see what I mean.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Aryan reminds me of that guy who used to come around to service my septic tank but who, for some reason, always left with the cargo pockets of his purple polyester overalls bulging and seeping.

You havent taken a strong position in opposition to one of hers, or challanged her opinions. So you havent been in the receiving end of her controling and assholish behavior. She hasnt attacked you either.

Kindness and bombness isnt rated on how nicely and respectfully you treat those who align with you. It's how you treat those who DONT.

How well can you be empathetic towards others who DONT fall into your "approval pool".

Correct, Poark's both a libtard and a female, (well technically anyway, although she's about as feminine as a burly truck driver) so Blurt's guaranteed to fawn over her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Petty, belligerent and argumentative.....

Those glorious character traits are the main reason why your cunning undercover infiltration was immediately noticed, it's impossible to conceal your shitty, anti-social personality.

Still responding? I am clearly anti-asshole. And you, buddy, are a flaming asshole. Keep at it, see what you get.

I'm sure you of all people are familiar with "flaming assholes", your trips to the bathroom must resemble a nuclear explosion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can anyone recommend a good trannie repellent?

What? All out of R-AIDS?

You know you're up in the nosebleed section when your adversaries are down there on the field writing up your witty comebacks for you, Scouse.

Irrelevant twat.

No idea what you're babbling on about....

I just need to find something which will deter a 60 yr old Norman Bates impersonator from following me around the forum like a lovesick transgender poodle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kindness and bombness isnt rated on how nicely and respectfully you treat those who align with you. It's how you treat those who DONT.

How well can you be empathetic towards others who DONT fall into your "approval pool".

Correct, Poark's both a libtard and a female, (well technically anyway, although she's about as feminine as a burly truck driver) so Blurt's guaranteed to fawn over her.

Can't stop talking about me can you , moron?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Petty, belligerent and argumentative.....

Those glorious character traits are the main reason why your cunning undercover infiltration was immediately noticed, it's impossible to conceal your shitty, anti-social personality.

Still responding? I am clearly anti-asshole. And you, buddy, are a flaming asshole. Keep at it, see what you get.

I'm sure you of all people are familiar with "flaming assholes", your trips to the bathroom must resemble a nuclear explosion.

Yes, you fit the bill. You are like a flaming pile of shit indeed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone recommend a good trannie repellent?

What? All out of R-AIDS?

You know you're up in the nosebleed section when your adversaries are down there on the field writing up your witty comebacks for you, Scouse.

Irrelevant twat.

No idea what you're babbling on about....

I just need to find something which will deter a 60 yr old Norman Bates impersonator from following me around the forum like a lovesick transgender poodle.

See, this shows what a incredibly stupid asshole you are, moron. He's not following you. He wasn't posting to you. In fact, you are following him, you stupid motherfucker.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
They won't acknowledge that I was attacked from the moment I posted an introduction thread. Now, they are all crying "victim". I have to say this, I fucking hate millennials. They are this country's WORST generation.

I disagree.

:CooL:

That's fine. But, I'm right and you're wrong, amirite or amirite?

I am tired of how easily they are offended while being one of the most entitled, self-absorbed, and useless group of people that ever breathed.

Born at the end of the Fuck Around century, only to spend the rest of their miserable lives in the Find Out century.

I try to have some compassion for those among them who are blood relatives, but it's hard even with them.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's such a mad coincidence that the exact same people who were friendly with Poark are friendly with Lily also.....

What are the odds?
Several of them have referred to her as poark as well. Especially when murdoch is drunk.

Of course these leftists are experts at forgetting what happened yesterday. Many of them still take the CDC seriously.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poark's too stubborn and braindead to drop the act, in her raisin-sized brain she probably considers herself to be the master of cunning Lol.

Jack?

Jack, a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community, claims that men are discriminated against in society. “Men really are like the new minority, and I think that we need to regain control of women again – the way it used to be in the 1950s,” he says. Insisting his past experiences with women have driven him to date men, Jack says, “I couldn’t put up with being cheated on by women and being lied to and betrayed, and so I’ve pretty much gone gay.” Watch the video above to find out how Dr. Phil and his other guests respond when Jack declares, “We need to take away women’s rights to make things good again.” This episode of Dr. Phil, "'On Trial for Being Male'" airs Monday. Check your local listing to find out where to watch. TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Woman haters?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poark's too stubborn and braindead to drop the act, in her raisin-sized brain she probably considers herself to be the master of cunning Lol.

Jack?

Jack, a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community, claims that men are discriminated against in society. “Men really are like the new minority, and I think that we need to regain control of women again – the way it used to be in the 1950s,” he says. Insisting his past experiences with women have driven him to date men, Jack says, “I couldn’t put up with being cheated on by women and being lied to and betrayed, and so I’ve pretty much gone gay.” Watch the video above to find out how Dr. Phil and his other guests respond when Jack declares, “We need to take away women’s rights to make things good again.” This episode of Dr. Phil, "'On Trial for Being Male'" airs Monday. Check your local listing to find out where to watch. TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Woman haters?

Any man thats gay should be executed......along with every faggit woman.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Jack?

Be bold! Start an Inquisition!

Petition the Pope. He might listen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jack?

the pope is gay friendly now. fuk that guy. he needs burned at the stake too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jack?

flying_circus_meme.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jack?

So according to Poark, any guy who doesn't like her is a woman-hating incel....

LOL learn to cope better, Lardita.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's such a mad coincidence that the exact same people who were friendly with Poark are friendly with Lily also.....

What are the odds?
Several of them have referred to her as poark as well. Especially when murdoch is drunk.

Of course these leftists are experts at forgetting what happened yesterday. Many of them still take the CDC seriously.
The fact that Orca and Nostrildamus keep with this silly charade despite the fact that their covers were blown on day one is hysterical in itself

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jack?

So according to Poark, any guy who doesn't like her is a woman-hating incel....

LOL learn to cope better, Lardita.

Yeah the line of thinking is if you dont agree with them or dont like how they act or talk to others its clearly something wrong with YOU.

LoL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What are the odds?

The fact that Orca and Nostrildamus keep with this silly charade despite the fact that their covers were blown on day one is hysterical in itself

Hysterical with a huge dollop of cringe...

The problem is, they've dragged out the whole retarded charade for too long and at this stage they're gonna look stupid whether they own upto their faggotry or not.