A question about politics being moved to the mainfloor.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
BF plays this shit like a game of chess to fuck with y'all lol.

iu

I think all you all are the ones who got fucked with! Hahahahahaaaaaa.

Its y'all, not you all, its y'all, ya damn Yankee lol.

All y'all. Whatever.
You have to do it with a Southern drawl...not Porkycheese!
What Exactly is, "A Southern Drawl"?

There are a lot of regional variations. There is a big swath of the Mid South, including parts of KY and TN, plus northern AL and MS. There is also very much the Piedmont which includes coastal VA, coastal NC all of SC, and North GA. The accent of all those places is kinda similar and recognizably Southern. But the accent in the Ozarks and the Appalachians is not "Southern"... it's Hillbilly. This includes WV, western VA (but not the valley or the Tidewater) and Arkansas mostly. Texas and Oklahoma have a different flavor and most of LA has a Cajun flavor.

Yer welcome.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

There are a lot of regional variations. There is a big swath of the Mid South, including parts of KY and TN, plus northern AL and MS. There is also very much the Piedmont which includes coastal VA, coastal NC all of SC, and North GA. The accent of all those places is kinda similar and recognizably Southern. But the accent in the Ozarks and the Appalachians is not "Southern"... it's Hillbilly. This includes WV, western VA (but not the valley or the Tidewater) and Arkansas mostly. Texas and Oklahoma have a different flavor and most of LA has a Cajun flavor.

Yer welcome.

Well spank my ass and call me a Hillbilly hahahaha.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

Yer welcome.

Well spank my ass and call me a Hillbilly hahahaha.

He's from southern Illinois. They talk funny down there.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.

I don't believe I've ever posted anytime, anywhere, ever, where I've paid the slightest attention to what "subforum" I might be posting on. I never look at the home page and exclusively monitor the recent posts tab. If there are "rules" for various subforums, then I am not aware, nor do I care about them. My message board experience is optimized by posting wherever and whenever I please.
I'm sure you're kidding, you must be fully aware of my several selective "bannings" here on BF I have had wait out for silly bullshit like making the slightest of infractions of "the rules" in this place. I am pretty sure I am not the only 'non trump-felcher' subjected to this prejudicial panel abuse
:Whaaa:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.

I don't believe I've ever posted anytime, anywhere, ever, where I've paid the slightest attention to what "subforum" I might be posting on. I never look at the home page and exclusively monitor the recent posts tab. If there are "rules" for various subforums, then I am not aware, nor do I care about them. My message board experience is optimized by posting wherever and whenever I please.
I'm sure you're kidding, you must be fully aware of my several selective "bannings" here on BF I have had wait out for silly bullshit like making the slightest of infractions of "the rules" in this place. I am pretty sure I am not the only 'non trump-felcher' subjected to this prejudicial panel abuse
Stop jerking off to pics of crying kids you midget class PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fuck!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stop jerking off to pics of crying kids you midget class PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fuck!
mad. lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mad. lol
stoopid, har har har

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

Yer welcome.

Where does Texass fit in there? Is it Southern? (I really can't stand the sound of that accent. Just sayin'.)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mad. lol
stoopid, har har har
you suck cawk.. he har hoe

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi fuckwit...you’re such a skint twat, that you can’t even fork out $10.00 to support the costs of running this site. Fuck off!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

Yer welcome.

Where does Texass fit in there? Is it Southern? (I really can't stand the sound of that accent. Just sayin'.)

Texas covers a lot of ground. In the north they sound like Okies. In the west they sound like cowboys, in the east they have perfected the Texas Twang. In the cities, it's more like standard American mostly.

He's from southern Illinois. They talk funny down there.

I've never been sure where Peachy lives, that's the guy you're talking about. Might be SEMO or W KY, or So IL. But people in So IL who are anglo are actually hillbillies, part of Greater Appalachia.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oi fuckwit...you’re such a skint twat, that you can’t even fork out $10.00 to support the costs of running this site. Fuck off!
I'm sorry, who are you again?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, who are you again?
Rock spider killa!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
... But people in So IL who are anglo are actually hillbillies, part of Greater Appalachia.

Yes, you are.

How far off the "hard road" is that spread you posted a picture of a few years back?

What spread?

Nice looking place on wooded hillside over a small lake. Claimed it was yours. I think it was at Dildo's Cunts Been Tarded forum just a few years ago when I had come back from a long hiatus and posted for a short time before being banned for a million years for posting humorous negro memes on an Apey White-Hate thread. Remember? I do.

It's that silly "eidetic" thingie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
... But people in So IL who are anglo are actually hillbillies, part of Greater Appalachia.

Yes, you are.

How far off the "hard road" is that spread you posted a picture of a few years back?

What spread?

Nice looking place on wooded hillside over a small lake. Claimed it was yours. I think it was at Dildo's Cunts Been Tarded forum just a few years ago when I had come back from a long hiatus and posted for a short time before being banned for a million years for posting humorous negro memes on an Apey White-Hate thread. Remember? I do.

Are you a homosexual?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes, you are.

What spread?

Are you a homosexual?
you looking for a new husband ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, you are.

What spread?

Are you a homosexual?
Aidsman...you’ve sucked enough cock to last a fucking lifetime sod...give it a fucking rest. You must have Freddy Mercury buckteef by now!?

images

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, you are.

What spread?

Are you a homosexual?

No, sorry Sailor Boy. Try one of the Englanders. A lot of them are gay.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sailors have a long long and I mean long history of being the planet's biggest queers

this is a fact

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you are.

What spread?

Are you a homosexual?
Aidsman...you’ve sucked enough cock to last a fucking lifetime sod...give it a fucking rest. You must have Freddy Mercury buckteef by now!?

images
Sauce needed.