A question about politics being moved to the mainfloor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is trying to feel breakfall out to see if he can suck his cock

this is disgusting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.

I don't believe I've ever posted anytime, anywhere, ever, where I've paid the slightest attention to what "subforum" I might be posting on. I never look at the home page and exclusively monitor the recent posts tab. If there are "rules" for various subforums, then I am not aware, nor do I care about them. My message board experience is optimized by posting wherever and whenever I please.
I'm sure you're kidding, you must be fully aware of my several selective "bannings" here on BF I have had wait out for silly bullshit like making the slightest of infractions of "the rules" in this place. I am pretty sure I am not the only 'non trump-felcher' subjected to this prejudicial panel abuse

Dude you have continued to thread jack threads literally RIGHT after BF or a mod telling us to stop the thread jack.

BF will come in and post "alright guys, keep this off of this thread and stay on the topic". Here comes Admin, right immediately after that warning. ...doing exactly what we were asked not to do.

THEN when he is predictably modded? They all shriek that it HAS to be bias.

You know you guys should try to consider that maybe its NOT in fact something wrong with OTHER people, but it's your own actions.....you know? You guys constantly blame other people when you fuck up and get modded.
There you go again Duh'v. You need to learn about staying in your own lane.

And let you live a lie?

That would be hateful of me, Admin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Close this thread down, Admin done got so owned lol. Poor lil shrimp dick faggit lol.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Sailors have a long long and I mean long history of being the planet's biggest queers

this is a fact

Triple long sailor dicks appear to be tripping Biggie's Freudian Trigger this week. I wonder if he's jelly or something.

Nice looking place on wooded hillside over a small lake. Claimed it was yours. I think it was at Dildo's Cunts Been Tarded forum just a few years ago when I had come back from a long hiatus and posted for a short time before being banned for a million years for posting humorous negro memes on an Apey White-Hate thread. Remember? I do.

It's that silly "eidetic" thingie.

I'm drawing a blank here, but then I don't recall ever posting on that "Bryan's A Meat-head" spin-off board. Also I thought Peachy lived in a town.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster is still biting my ankles.

That alone tells you it’s peaches hiding under the paper bag

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I know how much you wish Peaches was as ate up with thoughts of you, as you are ate up with thoughts of him.

Me, I only make fun of you because you're such a fun target. And considering yer only 24 donuts tall, I don't care about yer ankles so much. I have my standards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know how much you wish Peaches was as ate up with thoughts of you, as you are ate up with thoughts of him.

Me, I only make fun of you because you're such a fun target. And considering yer only 24 donuts tall, I don't care about yer ankles so much. I have my standards.
Monster triggered. Lol

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.
Temp move. It's back to the sweatshops, but public now for lurkers/guests to view.

Just so a members doesnt spam images repeatedly/post off topic more than 4-5 times a page its a free for all and filled with too much crazeee to mod. Report the asshole spamming up topics and It will stop.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Temp move. It's back to the sweatshops, but public now for lurkers/guests to view.

Just so a members doesnt spam images repeatedly/post off topic more than 4-5 times a page its a free for all and filled with too much crazeee to mod. Report the asshole spamming up topics and It will stop.

This shit is making me dizzy.