A question about politics being moved to the mainfloor.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope it stays the same. Libtarded whataboutisms arent needed in the politics section....and you know them cunts will be crying a fukin river over every nit picking thing they can come up with.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BF plays this shit like a game of chess to fuck with y'all lol.

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Since the politics/news subforum is no longer part of the sweat shop does that mean the rules and posting standards are also changing? I think this move could be positive, especially if it means less thread jacking and shit posting, but I want to make sure if the rules have changed or not.
Watch me jack the fuck out of these shite political threads.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are such a whinging looser babbie. :Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are such a whinging looser babbie. :Whaaa:
Yoo spelteded loser wong!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't believe I've ever posted anytime, anywhere, ever, where I've paid the slightest attention to what "subforum" I might be posting on. I never look at the home page and exclusively monitor the recent posts tab. If there are "rules" for various subforums, then I am not aware, nor do I care about them. My message board experience is optimized by posting wherever and whenever I please.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your Daughters getting so grown up! She must be what about 14 or 15 now?
Don’t talk about my children you paedophile, or I’ll hunt you down and slit your fucking throat!
Then stop posting videos of her servicing you on social media, you sick ignorant fuck.
The last time I checked you wholeheartedly supported an online child predator. And you have the audacity to call me a sick fuck for posting shit gifs in relation to shitty “political” and repetitive threads??? What a fucking rock spider you are!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Your Daughters getting so grown up! She must be what about 14 or 15 now?
Don’t talk about my children you paedophile, or I’ll hunt you down and slit your fucking throat!
Then stop posting videos of her servicing you on social media, you sick ignorant fuck.
The last time I checked you wholeheartedly supported an online child predator. And you have the audacity to call me a sick fuck for posting shit gifs in relation to shitty “political” and repetitive threads??? What a fucking rock spider you are!
Do tell...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don't believe I've ever posted anytime, anywhere, ever, where I've paid the slightest attention to what "subforum" I might be posting on. I never look at the home page and exclusively monitor the recent posts tab. If there are "rules" for various subforums, then I am not aware, nor do I care about them. My message board experience is optimized by posting wherever and whenever I please.
I'm sure you're kidding, you must be fully aware of my several selective "bannings" here on BF I have had wait out for silly bullshit like making the slightest of infractions of "the rules" in this place. I am pretty sure I am not the only 'non trump-felcher' subjected to this prejudicial panel abuse

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm sure you're kidding, you must be fully aware of my several selective "bannings" here on BF I have had wait out for silly bullshit like making the slightest of infractions of "the rules" in this place. I am pretty sure I am not the only 'non trump-felcher' subjected to this prejudicial panel abuse

Hahahahah, listen to you you lil whiney bitch hahahahahaha.

You have no clue how BastardFactory leans politics wise. He's more Left than you think. But not much. He chooses not let his dogs in on the fight..... cause he knows how you like butt fucking doggos. You sick bastard. But HEY! All Bastards are welcome here!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

I think all you all are the ones who got fucked with! Hahahahahaaaaaa.

Its y'all, not you all, its y'all, ya damn Yankee lol.

All y'all. Whatever.
You have to do it with a Southern drawl...not Porkycheese!
What Exactly is, "A Southern Drawl"?

Cunt, Yankees aint welcome here! Thats why you have no class, you aint not gentleman, you have no clue of the good ol' boy country life, thus, you will never inherit..... the Southern Drawl.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

Cunt, Yankees aint welcome here! Thats why you have no class, you aint not gentleman, you have no clue of the good ol' boy country life, thus, you will never inherit..... the Southern Drawl.
It is very possible my Southern Roots go far deeper than yours.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

All y'all. Whatever.

It is very possible my Southern Roots go far deeper than yours.

Nah, Im absolutely certain my dick is bigger lol. Stay away from my asshole shrimp dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude you have continued to thread jack threads literally RIGHT after BF or a mod telling us to stop the thread jack.

BF will come in and post "alright guys, keep this off of this thread and stay on the topic". Here comes Admin, right immediately after that warning. ...doing exactly what we were asked not to do.

THEN when he is predictably modded? They all shriek that it HAS to be bias.

You know you guys should try to consider that maybe its NOT in fact something wrong with OTHER people, but it's your own actions.....you know? You guys constantly blame other people when you fuck up and get modded.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dude you have continued to thread jack threads literally RIGHT after BF or a mod telling us to stop the thread jack.

BF will come in and post "alright guys, keep this off of this thread and stay on the topic". Here comes Admin, right immediately after that warning. ...doing exactly what we were asked not to do.

THEN when he is predictably modded? They all shriek that it HAS to be bias.

You know you guys should try to consider that maybe its NOT in fact something wrong with OTHER people, but it's your own actions.....you know? You guys constantly blame other people when you fuck up and get modded.
There you go again Duh'v. You need to learn about staying in your own lane.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Please keep your Gayvee feltching practices to your Prog Batcave.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you need to be more of a kiss ass and post here incessantly then… they are post count whores