A tribute to the Bitch Niggaz of the forum

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Then get the fuck on with your old ass, hatchet face. That’s a good geriatric
How often do you suck your imaginary husband off, fantasies of yours, just another abandoned coon bringing up its little abandoned woggos in a tent ghetto, dream on olive lol....

Dont be mad cuz I actually have a living one to suck off, you demented old bat.
Old bat ? I’m not the one who had to have their sagging arse fixed now am I, what next your saggy tits, may I suggest your face ? Maybe bring it out more so it don’t look so flat, they could try Semtex, when they fixed your saggy arse, did they put a few stitches in your cunt ? I mean it must need it, after popping out all them little wogs, it must be like blackwall tunnel in the rain.

and I’m not the one who’s husband chose to off himself instead of wake up to my face every morning. Instead of seething in jealousy over how good I look, you might wanna dig his ass up so you’ll have someone to hold at night. Rats and roaches don’t count either, Hatchetface.
Yeah BUTT, you look like your having a fit and enjoying it, lol you’ve already outed yourself as a fibber, you wogs all do that, it’s called transference, when you know your faults but won’t face it , so you put it on other people, butt, you can’t really be blamed for it entirely, most of you was dragged up by street whores, you could always do a night class or something like that, might even get some more welfare cos of it, unless your imaginary white husband goes out with his lawn mower....

dont you have something to thieve ... YOU FUCKING WOG LMFAO !!

I can’t believe she actually admitted to living off robbery proceeds. Old, jobless and living on council estate. No wonder she’s so bitter.
Shut up Mexicunt. May you and your children die from cancer you ugly grot! Lolololololol

You know you’ve hit a nerve when they start wishing death on kids. @Harry McKnackers, but this is your definition of a man, right?

I guarantee you’ll be joining swamp thing’s worm food hubby before me or mine ever do. LOL

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fucking wog cunt can’t even run a forum successfully because of her shit attitude. Imagine that thing creeping into your PM’s and PI? Fucking PI piglet!

And you’ll never have to worry about that cuz you’re too much of a fucktard for me to even want to private message. As for your PI, I’m whooping your woman-hating ass without it. What would be absolutely hysterical tho is if someone actually turns you in for making death threats. I’m no snitch but dammit that would be hilarious watching you get muzzled lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How he sees himself

8RMg.gif

But in reality

O7O6qQ.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How he sees himself

8RMg.gif

But in reality

O7O6qQ.gif

He’s nothing lol. Him coming at me is like a chihuahua yapping at a pit bull. You can tell he’s really angry too. I think he has mother issues. His save-an-old-bird act is telling.