A tribute to the Bitch Niggaz of the forum

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why but dilf makes me laugh so hard lol
Except for the dick and poop he's funny.

Oh, please excuse myself. I totally forgot that Mister supreme Dr. Funkel Stein never scat!!! I totlaly forgot that he poop roses!!! Nice smelly roses....

he is The 9th wonder of the world. Even George BUSH calls him once a week, for asking how he’d swing that, right??

Mister Funkelstein, the guy who never drops a pressie. I feel so ashamed when a steamy scat comes out of my boi hole.

Shame on me. Sorry Sir!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Oh, please excuse myself. I totally forgot that Mister supreme Dr. Funkel Stein never scat!!! I totlaly forgot that he poop roses!!! Nice smelly roses....

he is The 9th wonder of the world. Even George BUSH calls him once a week, for asking how he’d swing that, right??

Mister Funkelstein, the guy who never drops a pressie. I feel so ashamed when a steamy scat comes out of my boi hole.

The fact I drop it means I don't want to see it.
You ever smell feces burn?
Not pleasant.
'Nuff said-

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Not pleasant.
'Nuff said-

I just can’t stand these anti-scat comments of you all the time.

Let me guess. You use social media and post your fake swagger life, where everything is glossy and shines right???

But SCAT? Oh hell no!!! I am SUOPREME DR Finkelstein!!! Never ever do I drop a steamy and beEFy pressie! I am so special.

YOu are a hypocrite Sir! Shitting is something natural. Even George BUSH and TRUMP are shitting in the morning. So relax and dont sell it as something GRUESOME and EVIL!!!

This is what liberals and hypocrites are doing!

Mother nature did that! The SCAT comes out of your golden ass. So what????

What is wrong with you man???

SHITTING is normal!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Not pleasant.
'Nuff said-

You are a sad person! What do you do when you have/had babies??? Do you dont wanna see it===```???

Are you punishing your baby for shitting inside the pampers?? Are you yelling at the baby scat?

Or your dog===``??? Are you yelling at your dog ???
Pure hypocrite!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking of starting my own line of UncleDilF career pants for women, selling it on Amazon.

I'd call the line "Scatman Permanent Pressies." DilF logo on the waistband, reinforced gusset, buttoned back panel, dry clean only.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Nothing worse than some uppity ageist wench. Another reason they so many gheys.

Shut the fuck up, Louie. You’re the gayest bitch here.
Mind your manners woman.
Really. I been askin myself WTF is up her azz today? Is there a lotta bad dope where she lives?

Ah...another dumb as shit fucktard for me to slap around. Get in line, bucko.

No, you get in mine. But that Dilftard creep is ahead of you, and I hear he'll have to leave and come back six or eight times before I can get back to you. Wait your turn.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Mind your manners woman.
Really. I been askin myself WTF is up her azz today? Is there a lotta bad dope where she lives?

Ah...another dumb as shit fucktard for me to slap around. Get in line, bucko.

No, you get in mine. But that Dilftard creep is ahead of you, and I hear he'll have to leave and come back six or eight times before I can get back to you. Wait your turn.

10 posts??? You piss sipper

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking of starting my own line of UncleDilF career pants for women, selling it on Amazon.

I'd call the line "Scatman Permanent Pressies." DilF logo on the waistband, reinforced gusset, buttoned back panel, dry clean only.

Blurt the turd!

You alive, knee grow?? Scum you are!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don't forget the back hatch ... every DilFy needs easy access for a quick penis insertion ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't forget the back hatch ... every DilFy needs easy access for a quick penis insertion ...

Oh yeah, there you go. Found a third alliance, X? Think that’s funny by the way???

Ass clowns!

• Funny
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who thought that Scataphobia would be a thang in 2021?!

Those intolerant bigoted swines!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you like pooping everyday, dont catch the Chinese Aids.

You are either puking liquid acid out of your asshole 8 times a day.... or constipated for several days.

Nothing natural at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are either puking liquid acid out of your asshole 8 times a day.... or constipated for several days.

Nothing natural at all.

Girls don't poop, what are you on about?!

Well I'm not a girl.. I'm grown, so I dont pretend that I dont shit. :)

I give a very considerate warning lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mind your manners woman.

9 post? Who are you, you whoreson?

A nic switch pussy

The worst kind of e-cunt....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

Discretion is appreciated by most fellas, there's nothing more off-putting than a female leaving the toilet like an explosion at a sewage plant Lulz.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

Discretion is appreciated by most fellas, there's nothing more off-putting than a female leaving the toilet like an explosion at a sewage plant Lulz.

I’ve been married for 25 years and have never pooped while hub was in the bathroom. No can do

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing natural at all.

I’ve been married for 25 years and have never pooped while hub was in the bathroom. No can do
Please no top scat around husband. It is filth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

The only time I ever shit in front of people it was during my first child birth and I didnt even know until I asked the nurse the next day. She was like "yeah a bit. It wasnt bad at all though"

I guess they are so used to that, they just smack the poo out of the way and move along lol.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
SHITTING is important. Please be kind to your foot long , steamy turd ffs!!!! Flush it with love. Dont hate! You scatophobes. One day, liberal media will witch hunt you !!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

The only time I ever shit in front of people it was during my first child birth and I didnt even know until I asked the nurse the next day. She was like "yeah a bit. It wasnt bad at all though"

I guess they are so used to that, they just smack the poo out of the way and move along lol.

Yeah shitting during child birth is very common and defo gets a pass ha.