A tribute to the Bitch Niggaz of the forum

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This dude mentions gay in every post. His ass still the closet. The biggest homophobes are the real gay asses LOL

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s wrong with the snivelling wog bitch now ? More attention seeking shit, no wonder some coon knocked it’s face flat in RL, lol ugly birds always seeking attention...

Piss of, you illiterate mother sucker. You’re too old to be trying to come at me. Go sign up for AARP, with your walking dead looking ass.
Lmfao look at this dirty wogs attempt at trolling . Backward the lot of them. As if I'd come at that thing lmfao. I'd probably be unconscious from the stench of its rancid cunt...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What’s wrong with the snivelling wog bitch now ? More attention seeking shit, no wonder some coon knocked it’s face flat in RL, lol ugly birds always seeking attention...

Piss of, you illiterate mother sucker. You’re too old to be trying to come at me. Go sign up for AARP, with your walking dead looking ass.
Lmfao look at this dirty wogs attempt at trolling . Backward the lot of them. As if I'd come at that thing lmfao. I'd probably be unconscious from the stench of its rancid cunt...

No that would be the decreasing Oxygen in your OLD narrowing arteries LMFAO !!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No that would be the decreasing Oxygen in your OLD narrowing arteries LMFAO !!

I’ll make that decrepit old hag cry again. She really oughta stay in the old people lane.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, what did I tell you about planting a sword handle between your new and improved butt cheeks and then twerking around the room?

Yeah, there will be blood, hon.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Flea, what did I tell you about planting a sword handle between your new and improved butt cheeks and then twerking around the room?

Yeah, there will be blood, hon.

Reminds me of this....

zbg10a3dxx0z.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You look like shit, you trifling old maggot fucker. Instead of living off government assistance (lying about Robbery proceeds...your ass too ugly to get a decent job), ya should have applied to be an extra on the Walking dead. They wouldn’t have needed much make up with your hatchet face.

You’re really too old for me to be slapping around. Go play with the other old folks in the forum. Maybe they’ll have the time and patience to laugh at your dull as fuck memes and decipher your ignorant ass, dyslexic rants.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You look like shit, you trifling old maggot fucker. Instead of living off government assistance (lying about Robbery proceeds...your ass too ugly to get a decent job), ya should have applied to be an extra on the Walking dead. They wouldn’t have needed much make up with your hatchet face.

You’re really too old for me to be slapping around. Go play with the other old folks in the forum. Maybe they’ll have the time and patience to laugh at your dull as fuck memes and decipher your ignorant ass, dyslexic rants.
Lmfao again. Pathetic wog rant lol. You see wogs always judge everyone on their selves and their smelly mother's, that goes to show your a backward cunt and a lieing gibbering whore. An ugly ghetto dwelling twonk. Anyway. No time to bother with shit skins today..

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You ain't no shitskin, Flea.

More like a Mocha frappé.

(Can you tell I haven't had my morning Folger's yet?) :daFuq:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then get the fuck on with your old ass, hatchet face. That’s a good geriatric
How often do you suck your imaginary husband off, fantasies of yours, just another abandoned coon bringing up its little abandoned woggos in a tent ghetto, dream on olive lol....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
AAAAAIIIIIDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

bpm-2-1517854967-1517854969.gif

GET SISSIFIED!!! LOVE for ALL, right??? Lets kiss men and kids. Because love for all, right????

tumblr_oyuwo13hMT1qa3emao1_500.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
AAAAAIIIIIDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

bpm-2-1517854967-1517854969.gif

GET SISSIFIED!!! LOVE for ALL, right??? Lets kiss men and kids. Because love for all, right????

tumblr_oyuwo13hMT1qa3emao1_500.gif

congrats man ... did you marry the dewd ??

No man!!! Thats not me!!!

It is a GIF I found on the internets!!! WTF==???

You are the gay man!!! YOU ARE THAT!!!!!!