A tribute to the Bitch Niggaz of the forum

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you like pooping everyday, dont catch the Chinese Aids.

You are either puking liquid acid out of your asshole 8 times a day.... or constipated for several days.

Nothing natural at all.

Girls don't poop, what are you on about?!

Well I'm not a girl.. I'm grown, so I dont pretend that I dont shit. :)

I give a very considerate warning lol.

Discretion is appreciated by most fellas, there's nothing more off-putting than a female leaving the toilet like an explosion at a sewage plant Lulz.

The only time I ever shit in front of people it was during my first child birth and I didnt even know until I asked the nurse the next day. She was like "yeah a bit. It wasnt bad at all though"

I guess they are so used to that, they just smack the poo out of the way and move along lol.

Yeah shitting during child birth is very common and defo gets a pass ha.

Like a semi driving over a garden hose!

Sometimes they stick their finger up your ass afterwards. I THINK it's to make sure you still have one.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You are either puking liquid acid out of your asshole 8 times a day.... or constipated for several days.

Nothing natural at all.

Discretion is appreciated by most fellas, there's nothing more off-putting than a female leaving the toilet like an explosion at a sewage plant Lulz.

The only time I ever shit in front of people it was during my first child birth and I didnt even know until I asked the nurse the next day. She was like "yeah a bit. It wasnt bad at all though"

I guess they are so used to that, they just smack the poo out of the way and move along lol.

Yeah shitting during child birth is very common and defo gets a pass ha.

Like a semi driving over a garden hose!

Sometimes they stick their finger up your ass afterwards. I THINK it's to make sure you still have one.

Talk about a happy ending eh? Haha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

I swear I once smelled a girlfriends fart and let me tell you how fast the rim jobs ceased ...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Nothing natural at all.

I swear I once smelled a girlfriends fart and let me tell you how fast the rim jobs ceased ...

It was a guys fart, don't lie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Talking about shitting: had this gf that was obsessed about shitting and me seeing it or smelling it. She used to call out to me when she was in the bathroom to tell me something, and there she wwould be standing up off the seat with a long turd half hanging out of her arse. She used to just giggle and shit.

Doesn’t seem correct aye?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
SHITTING is important. Please be kind to your foot long , steamy turd ffs!!!! Flush it with love. Dont hate! You scatophobes. One day, liberal media will witch hunt you !!!!

8c5e660cc0ee8eb2585b2a51d2511c66.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then get the fuck on with your old ass, hatchet face. That’s a good geriatric
How often do you suck your imaginary husband off, fantasies of yours, just another abandoned coon bringing up its little abandoned woggos in a tent ghetto, dream on olive lol....

Dont be mad cuz I actually have a living one to suck off, you demented old bat.
Old bat ? I’m not the one who had to have their sagging arse fixed now am I, what next your saggy tits, may I suggest your face ? Maybe bring it out more so it don’t look so flat, they could try Semtex, when they fixed your saggy arse, did they put a few stitches in your cunt ? I mean it must need it, after popping out all them little wogs, it must be like blackwall tunnel in the rain.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How often do you suck your imaginary husband off, fantasies of yours, just another abandoned coon bringing up its little abandoned woggos in a tent ghetto, dream on olive lol....

Old bat ? I’m not the one who had to have their sagging arse fixed now am I, what next your saggy tits, may I suggest your face ? Maybe bring it out more so it don’t look so flat, they could try Semtex, when they fixed your saggy arse, did they put a few stitches in your cunt ? I mean it must need it, after popping out all them little wogs, it must be like blackwall tunnel in the rain.

and I’m not the one who’s husband chose to off himself instead of wake up to my face every morning. Instead of seething in jealousy over how good I look, you might wanna dig his ass up so you’ll have someone to hold at night. Rats and roaches don’t count either, Hatchetface.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and I’m not the one who’s husband chose to off himself instead of wake up to my face every morning. Instead of seething in jealousy over how good I look, you might wanna dig his ass up so you’ll have someone to hold at night. Rats and roaches don’t count either, Hatchetface.
Yeah BUTT, you look like your having a fit and enjoying it, lol you’ve already outed yourself as a fibber, you wogs all do that, it’s called transference, when you know your faults but won’t face it , so you put it on other people, butt, you can’t really be blamed for it entirely, most of you was dragged up by street whores, you could always do a night class or something like that, might even get some more welfare cos of it, unless your imaginary white husband goes out with his lawn mower....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeah BUTT, you look like your having a fit and enjoying it, lol you’ve already outed yourself as a fibber, you wogs all do that, it’s called transference, when you know your faults but won’t face it , so you put it on other people, butt, you can’t really be blamed for it entirely, most of you was dragged up by street whores, you could always do a night class or something like that, might even get some more welfare cos of it, unless your imaginary white husband goes out with his lawn mower....

dont you have something to thieve ... YOU FUCKING WOG LMFAO !!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HONESTLY, you're the saddist pleb on the board... Internet posts really hurt you fahget... Fuckin sick tired of your ancient posts...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Picking on the ladies now Stephan?

That's not very manly like you once told me right Stephan?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How the fuck did your grammar get better overnight? That thrown together shit post is even worse than what you usually write. Find another ghostwriter, you owned motherfucker. Your shit posting is worse when you actually use proper punctuation.

As for my husband, at least he’s living and able to hug his family. Loser

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That’s not a lady tho. It’s a demented old hag.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I can’t believe she actually admitted to living off robbery proceeds. Old, jobless and living on council estate. No wonder she’s so bitter.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

That’s not a lady tho. It’s a demented old hag.
And that's not very Lady like on your part now is it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lady ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can’t believe she actually admitted to living off robbery proceeds. Old, jobless and living on council estate. No wonder she’s so bitter.
Shut up Mexicunt. May you and your children die from cancer you ugly grot! Lolololololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My God shut your mouth you fucking ugly fuckwod!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking wog cunt can’t even run a forum successfully because of her shit attitude. Imagine that thing creeping into your PM’s and PI? Fucking PI piglet!