Be kind to those less inclined,
Don’t post gore,
And steer away from fascist law...
by all means.

Add your toll...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
“And steer away from fascist law” said the fuckin Abo kike!
cR6Jw08.jpg

UN6zS9z.jpg

DMGqos3.jpg

nxZdX7x.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
A slab of cider? You do know that cider is a beverage, right? As in, a liquid?

Jesus, it's like this guy's an extraterrestrial trying to pass as human and he hasn't quite figured out the language yet. Or maybe just the difference in concepts like solid and liquid.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Cider comes in a can. The cans are loaded in a box by a man in a factory downtown. A box full of cans of cider, or peaches, or diced tomatoes is a fucking slab. I've never been to Australia.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cider comes in a can. The cans are loaded in a box by a man in a factory downtown. A box full of cans of cider, or peaches, or diced tomatoes is a fucking slab. I've never been to Australia.

I’m allergic to brewers yeast, as in beer! Cider has the least amount per quota. The human body reacts differently to certain base constituents. It’s quite elementary!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is this the real Breakfall ? Doubt it
Real as it gets...mind you, a less contrived these days.

it’s me flea, Breaky
flea...I do recall your name my dear...we’re going back a few years yeah? :Stoned:

TRF. Freud ? lol

Don't worry about him,his wet brain doesn't allow him to remember
Now Grimm...your sordid brain trumps them all! I have an audience that knows the truth! Lil’ man.... :-)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Where is Breaky.. he takes brakes after each alcoholohaust but his feeble brain gets weaker and weaker, he used to have stamina now he may as well grow tits and cry threw his rape whistle.

Just as annoying and repetitive but after kicking him about enough you feel bad .. like emotionally.. haha we always picked on him and seamajor but @Breakfall skin is getting to thin.. I cry...

@UncleDiLF @Adam Hitler you remember all that I punched a hole in my wall , beats his wife troll ... what a classic ..

But soft now and that's not a bad thing just hang up your fairy boots chump..

Did the meanies here hurt your feelz..

Spit it faggot

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where is Breaky.. he takes brakes after each alcoholohaust but his feeble brain gets weaker and weaker, he used to have stamina now he may as well grow tits and cry threw his rape whistle.

Just as annoying and repetitive but after kicking him about enough you feel bad .. like emotionally.. haha we always picked on him and seamajor but @Breakfall skin is getting to thin.. I cry...

@UncleDiLF @Adam Hitler you remember all that I punched a hole in my wall , beats his wife troll ... what a classic ..

But soft now and that's not a bad thing just hang up your fairy boots chump..

Did the meanies here hurt your feelz..

Spit it faggot
Ellow runt! Don’t cry now… lol