Yes, its true

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
King Martini is back full time.

I am making it my mission to run the Blue Incel Palace off the internet and will laugh when the excuses as to why that shit hole is dying start to mount.

I suggest many of you fuckwads, and you know who you are, to click out of this forum, my forum, and scroll up into the other ones.

@Bastard Factory i would like a panel with sticky privys and thats it. if nobody is going to put in the effort then it starts with me.

I would also like this forum open to the public.

Looney says he's making a podcast and I say good for him. You all should be making podcasts and getting paid for your time here. After awhile that shit ads up.

And for the record- I cannot make any promises about bringing back anybody nor am I going to the farms left in this dilapidated community and asking the cattle to graze here. I am going to create great content and promote great content.

2024 is the Year of the King

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I am making it my mission to run the Blue Incel Palace off the internet and will laugh when the excuses as to why that shit hole is dying start to mount.

I suggest many of you fuckwads, and you know who you are, to click out of this forum, my forum, and scroll up into the other ones.

@Bastard Factory i would like a panel with sticky privys and thats it. if nobody is going to put in the effort then it starts with me.

Looney says he's making a podcast and I say good for him. You all should be making podcasts and getting paid for your time here. After awhile that shit ads up.

And for the record- I cannot make any promises about bringing back anybody nor am I going to the farms left in this dilapidated community and asking the cattle to graze here. I am going to create great content and promote great content.

You're a fucking tard.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

bow-down-dustin-tavella.gif

The future of BF is so bright I gotta wear shades.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
bow-down-dustin-tavella.gif

The future of BF is so bright I gotta wear shades.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

I mean, I announce my return and there's been 15 retards waiting in line for me to crack their egos into a fine powder and force them to snort it up like bad fentanyl and this conga line is just getting started

I got these morons looking up to me and crying like angry Hobbits on account of I took a huge shit in the middle of their shire and they have no choice but to accept it.

Long live the King.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You ain't seen nothing yet.

I mean, I announce my return and there's been 15 retards waiting in line for me to crack their egos into a fine powder and force them to snort it up like bad fentanyl and this conga line is just getting started

I got these morons looking up to me and crying like angry Hobbits on account of I took a huge shit in the middle of their shire and they have no choice but to accept it.

Long live the King.
Give it up Masterbater. I know your secret. You aren't fooling anyone,

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I gave 'em a poke: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/internet-acronyms-can-sometimes-be-accurate.14462/

SSS
- Some of them read it and didn't even post "TLDR" under it.
That shit hole filled with pussy hating sufferers is already dying off slowly and I couldn't be happier.

Their only thread of merit is about this place. They have complete morons running the show and an inept owner who got fooled into investing into a ghost town.

One thread here had more engagements then their entire forum today. That in itself is hilarious considering how they did a victory lap a couple months ago saying this place is dead.

This place wasn't dead, it was just hibernating until I came back. And no, nobody wants those walking genital warts back here. When that place dies off completely they're not going to be welcomed back here. They made their bed.

Honestly, who didn't see it coming that BiggieBalloon running another forum into the ground wouldn't be the end result when that smooth brain has never had a successful forum like ever? The greatest troll that galloping pile of manure has ever pulled is getting others to think he has some sort of skills at running and maintaing message boards instead of telling the truth that he's The Wise and Powerful reincarnated and is the Ted Bundy of Vbulletin.

Poor, poor Biggie.....