Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You tards just can't control yourselves, can you? Here we are in a thread talking about whether politics should be brought back and the usual suspects are at it again, fucking it up for everyone else.

Here we have dick face doing what he does best, talking about politics.

The New Holliday said:
.. Actually about 63%. I don't know that that is inherently bad - what is, is the rapidity in which the change is happening and that it is too often through people who are not here legally and have no interest in assimilation/adoption of the native culture, and that the import of people (legal and otherwise) isn't necessary except to lower wages. In other words it's a program championed by economic conservatives who only want to line their pockets, not people who truly believe it is for the national good.
...but, of course that is another story and far too political for this lil ol message board.

And here we have Reggie Moron blatantly not giving one fuck about "no politics."

While there is some truth to business interests wanting lower wages, when one looks at the woke DEI policies of large corporations these days, I don't think you can tag these business interests as "conservative." That's just your bigotry on display.

I also notice you fail to mention who and which "side" has opened the floodgates at the southern border, nor do you mention the oft-mentioned policy want of that particular "side" that always pines for a "pathway to citizenship" so these millions upon millions of inferior third worlders can be issued voting cards. We don't have to mention which Party those voting cards will be registered to, do we?

Do you celebrate the "Browning of America" like so many Progs do?

Here we STILL have Holliday with his continued politics.

Raggs, please. You know I identify as Liberal politically, not lib and most certainly not con (often no dif). That's why I am anti-LibiCon. Libertarians correctly state that if you are an advocate of the free flow of labor and money across borders that you are Libertarian (economic conservative), while if you are in favor of sovereign controlled borders, then you are Liberal - because liberals are advocates of worker protections and other horrible things. You know that I rarely refer to parties but only conservative and Liberal. Conservatism is always rooted in selfishness, Liberalism in community and human evolution.

Jesus Christ! Now Lily is joining in on the political fun.

Global Corporations are a nation unto themselves - the real Deep State perhaps buying and selling government officials. If you're on board with that, you may just be a Libertarian.

More of Reggie proving what an illiterate fuck he is.

A real liberal would think of organizing labor across borders, just sayin'

After all, the multinationals do.

You know what? Because you fucking imbeciles can't even follow one simple direction, that tells me that politics should not come back. This IS a good measure of your self control. You guys have none and because of that, I will no longer go to bat for you politicians.

And Holliday, I understand why you've been fucking jack booted from every forum known to man. You continue to skirt the rules with no regard for other's. You fucking need to go. I am banning you from this thread. If you have a fucking problem with this, look in the fucking mirror you childish fuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Edit: Reggie and Lily are not banned from this thread as they both are generally good posters that contribute something in civil discourse, but this IS both your one stern warning.

Holliday is a different story. This clown is habitual and his ban in this thread will be upheld. And Holliday, I could give one fuck about what you say or what you want. You have proven that Bastard Factory indeed made a mistake in reinstating your dumb ass for the fucking same shit you originally got banned for. You need to go.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, it is getting pretty bad. The white population in the US has fallen below 76%. The US is now only 75.7% white. Will someone think of the children!
Pretty sure it's substantially lower than that, given how illegal immigration is out of control and the likes of jews, arabs, mutts etc, are classed as "White" in America.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I checked the US 2022 and when you include "white" Hispanics it is still 75.5% when you factor out "white" Hispanics the number falls to just under 60%, hence the difference. Either way, big fucking deal.
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?

Another elderly, self-loathing, White soyboy from CBT or some kind of mutt?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fashionista and Shen are not the same person; they're friends in real life. They hang out together on occasion.

All the proof I need is how cross Fash became when Shen posted a pic of Fashionista's ass on TBC when they were on an outing together in a crowd. Fashionista's ass is to Shen's ass what Scouse's IQ is to Stephen Hawking's.

I've also chatted with both. They're different people.

This kind of assumption, btw, is the reason why my brother refuses to join this board. He and I very often share the same space/location (and hence the same IP address) when we post and he just doesn't want his output conflated with mine. He has a point. When I told him that BF automatically "outs" what he believes is the same person posting as different alts from the same IP, Bro said, "yeah, no." Too bad, ' cause Bro's got a great creative bent and it would've been fun to see him hanging out here, too.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
On the other hand, Benzo and Johnny Storm ARE the same person. :Blink:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You tards just can't control yourselves, can you? Here we are in a thread talking about whether politics should be brought back and the usual suspects are at it again, fucking it up for everyone else.

Here we have dick face doing what he does best, talking about politics.

And here we have Reggie Moron blatantly not giving one fuck about "no politics."

Here we STILL have Holliday with his continued politics.

Jesus Christ! Now Lily is joining in on the political fun.

More of Reggie proving what an illiterate fuck he is.

You know what? Because you fucking imbeciles can't even follow one simple direction, that tells me that politics should not come back. This IS a good measure of your self control. You guys have none and because of that, I will no longer go to bat for you politicians.

And Holliday, I understand why you've been fucking jack booted from every forum known to man. You continue to skirt the rules with no regard for other's. You fucking need to go. I am banning you from this thread. If you have a fucking problem with this, look in the fucking mirror you childish fuck.

That last quote attributed to me is not mine.

A mod should be more thorough and exact in her admonishments.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you don't acknowledge this, but the Americas started off brown. It was mostly Spanish, English, French and Portuguese whites that changed that.

Alcatraz_JanetDelaney_25.jpg

So, MAdam gave me a rainbow emoji for this post. ^^

You know what, Ms., I think the guy on the right is hot too. Did he give you a chub?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I got carried away in the discussion, but you're right, I fucked up. My bad. :SadFace:

I try not to bend or break the rules of BF the majority of the time.

It's all good.

We all fuck up from time-to-time. I know and other's know you don't come out here purposely looking for loopholes and ways to skirt the rules. I was just trying to make a point. I apologize to you and Reggie if I came off a little strong, my frustration was mainly directed at that fucking idiot, Holliday who makes it a habit of trying to make me go crazy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's all good.

We all fuck up from time-to-time. I know and other's know you don't come out here purposely looking for loopholes and ways to skirt the rules. I was just trying to make a point. I apologize to you and Reggie if I came off a little strong, my frustration was mainly directed at that fucking idiot, Holliday who makes it a habit of trying to make me go crazy.

Well, knowing Holliday for about 15-16 years, he does like getting under the skin of those he targets. However, he also genuinely likes politics as a topic.

He has to decide if he's going to reconcile the two to get what he wants. It is up to him to make that decision.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That last quote attributed to me is not mine.

A mod should be more thorough and exact in her admonishments.

You were in that "discussion," right?

You really disappointed me. I thought you of all posters would not have gotten sucked into Holliday's political bait trap.

Anyways, let's try to keep an even keel and go forward from here.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You were in that "discussion," right?

You really disappointed me. I thought you of all posters would not have gotten sucked into Holliday's political bait trap.

Anyways, let's try to keep an even keel and go forward from here.
How do you know I wasn't baiting Holliday? ;)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, knowing Holliday for about 15-16 years, he does like getting under the skin of those he targets. However, he also genuinely likes politics as a topic.

He has to decide if he's going to reconcile the two to get what he wants. It is up to him to make that decision.

All Bastard Factory is asking is the political drama stay in the appropriate forum. Holliday can't even do that. Yes, I agree that Holliday is very knowledgeable when it comes to politics. The problem is that he has no self control. He's been given chances, more than I think he deserves but that's neither here nor there.

Exactly! Holliday will have to decide whether he wants to be a contributing member here or just a trouble maker. I would like to see him doing what he does best in the appropriate forum. Like you said, ultimately it will be his decision.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All Bastard Factory is asking is the political drama stay in the appropriate forum. Holliday can't even do that. Yes, I agree that Holliday is very knowledgeable when it comes to politics. The problem is that he has no self control. He's been given chances, more than I think he deserves but that's neither here nor there.

Exactly! Holliday will have to decide whether he wants to be a contributing member here or just a trouble maker. I would like to see him doing what he does best in the appropriate forum. Like you said, ultimately it will be his decision.

May I make a suggestion that might help everyone?

How do we define politics beyond the obvious that is...

Does it include discussions of race, sex, gender, sexuality...sometimes those things veer into politics because of politicians that use them to provoke culture wars...they are used as wedges and/or cudgels?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How do you know I wasn't baiting Holliday? ;)

Because, I know you both. And, I know you wouldn't purposely go out of your way to fuck up the flow of the forums. If I thought that, you'd have been bounced out of that thread on your head.

Like I said, that's in the past. Let's move forward.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Because, I know you both. And, I know you wouldn't purposely go out of your way to fuck up the flow of the forums. If I thought that, you'd have been bounced out of that thread on your head.

Like I said, that's in the past. Let's move forward.

Did you know that the TOP SCAT looks like a dick?
What must someone eAT, to SCAT a poo like a dick?? Any idea, Flynn?
FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Religion
Politics
Money
Sex

There are topics you don’t discuss in mixed company… and this is why they are excellent for a flame forum.

But if you’re going to keep politics, which I voted YES for… you’re going to have to accept that meltdown should be utilized for ALL meltdowns and not just the ones you can handle modding.

That’s my $0.02.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know who the bad apples are, PM me for the list. :ThumbsUp1:

I'm sure it's not you or your buddies. When you guys respond to someone's points with name calling and shit posting, you can just say you think that person is stupid and its their fault you respond like an ass.

It's never gonna happen because no one is willing to look at and change thier own behavior. Justifying ones own bad behavior while pointing the finger is all that ever happens.