Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure it's not you or your buddies. When you guys respond to someone's points with name calling and shit posting, you can just say you think that person is stupid and its their fault you respond like an ass.

It's never gonna happen because no one is willing to look at and change thier own behavior. Justifying ones own bad behavior while pointing the finger is all that ever happens.
Ironic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only because they were all users you don't like, you biased cunt rag.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you've been busy stirring shit behind the scenes and attempting to transform this forum into your personal echo chamber.

This is so true. The fucking retard is in another thread foaming at the mouth claiming no one wants ME here and calling me a narcissist and claiming I'm posting sob stories and wanting money....LOL

Flynn only includes himself and a few others to claim that too. Because anyone else with a different view doesn't exist and this forum only revolves around him and people who agree with him.

But IM the narcissist lol.

Plus at least 8 posters have told Flynn to STFU and fuck off. Yet he stays and acts like he speaks for everyone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is so true. The fucking retard is in another thread foaming at the mouth claiming no one wants ME here and calling me a narcissist and claiming I'm posting sob stories and wanting money....LOL

Flynn only includes himself and a few others to claim that too. Because anyone else with a different view doesn't exist and this forum only revolves around him and people who agree with him.

Plus at least 8 posters have told Flynn to STFU and fuck off. Yet he stays and acts like he speaks for everyone.

She's right that it's been peaceful without you and your gang of entitled friends.
Frankly, you're sounding pretty perturbed yourself. Don't look now, but some might call that angry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's right that it's been peaceful without you and your gang of entitled friends.

I haven't stopped posting.

I just stopped bothering with politics ( a while ago I gave up on that) and I've had a lot going on in real life.

I'm sure any of us would say the same when you guys aren't posting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't stopped posting.

I just stopped bothering with politics ( a while ago I gave up on that) and I've had a lot going on in real life.

I'm sure any of us would say the same when you guys aren't posting.

I'm sure you would. And Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure you would. And Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.

Proving my point that it's never going to happen where any real discourse can occur because absolutely no one is willing to criticize and be responsible for their own behavior and is too busy pointing the finger.

For many being right is more important than expanding perspective and understanding other people.

I have zero hope for the country and no interest whatsoever in bothering to discuss anything political.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Proving my point that it's never going to happen where any real discourse can occur because absolutely no one is willing to criticize and be responsible for their own behavior and is too busy pointing the finger.

For many being right is more important than expanding perspective and understanding other people.

I have zero hope for the country and no interest whatsoever in bothering to discuss anything political.

Including yourselves. I know what I do. I know when I do it. And all you do is rant at people with your screeds full of judgment.

I'm sorry you have so much existential angst. Perhaps there's something you can do besides judging everyone online that doesn't see the world the way you do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Including yourselves. I know what I do. I know when I do it. And all you do is rant at people with your screeds full of judgment.

I'm sorry you have so much existential angst. Perhaps there's something you can do besides judging everyone online that doesn't see the world the way you do.

Again the immediate response....as I stated....is to point that finger. Your first sentence was pointing that finger.

I'm talking about everyone. Period.

And then that last paragraph is just projection. Disagreeing with you, Oak...is NOT judging others. However you've been sharing an endless stream of harsh judgement of others based on your own personal biases and that's okay....right? You can't accept criticism without making sure OTHER people are pointed at.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again the immediate response....as I stated....is to point that finger. Your first sentence was pointing that finger.

I'm talking about everyone. Period.

And then that last paragraph is just projection. Disagreeing with you, Oak...is NOT judging others. However you've been sharing an endless stream of harsh judgement of others based on your own personal biases and that's okay....right? You can't accept criticism without making sure OTHER people are pointed at.

You're not talking about everyone because none of you talk about your own behavior. Not one. You're talking about "us" your "enemies". That's the truth.

I leave you with that. Reflect on yourselves, your own disastrous lives and quit worrying about everyone else you disagree with.

The only one of you that has a modicum of happiness and cheer is Blazor. That is it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm sure it's not you or your buddies. When you guys respond to someone's points with name calling and shit posting, you can just say you think that person is stupid and its their fault you respond like an ass.

It's never gonna happen because no one is willing to look at and change thier own behavior. Justifying ones own bad behavior while pointing the finger is all that ever happens.

Look who's talking about not being able to have a "regular discussion."

Your rendition of a "regular discussion" is you outlining all the terrible things you've put yourself through and expects everyone to give you a round of applause because you're still alive.

You are nothing more than an attention whore. It's always been about your skank ass.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did you see the post it made about it's fantasy, domestic bliss? :LOL3:

We all know that happy, content individuals always behave the way Flynn does...

Just how unstable is that fucker? It's been going around the forum screeching about how my pics are fake and from fucking Australia of all places, (with zero proof of course) after supposedly reverse image searching them. :Crazy:

Comforting to know that a deranged e-stalker has access to a panel on here, isn't it?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look who's talking about not being able to have a "regular discussion."

Your rendition of a "regular discussion" is you outlining all the terrible things you've put yourself through and expects everyone to give you a round of applause because you're still alive.

You are nothing more than an attention whore. It's always been about your skank ass.

When you answer, you remind me of the gentleman chewing his turd in his mouth, Flynn.

11 vs 11 you whoreson! I spit on you! LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When you answer, you remind me of the gentleman chewing his turd in his mouth, Flynn.

11 vs 11 you whoreson! I spit on you! LOL
You can tell Flynn's a smelly shitter.... all the late night stressing and raging online probably causes constipation, so after 4 or 5 days when he finally does go to drop a load, PWOOOOOARRR!!! No air freshner is gonna cover up that stench!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You can tell Flynn's a smelly shitter.... all the late night stressing and raging online probably causes constipation, so after 4 or 5 days when he finally does go to drop a load, PWOOOOOARRR!!! No air freshner is gonna cover up that stench!
The whoreson wont be long here. And surely not as a mod. Many came here, caused trouble and then the ATe SCAT!!! Fuck him. I can’t respect him. He is into so much FiLTHG and acts as angel with his credit card debt. LOL!!!! Whoreson he is!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Bruder. I just had a stroll here and went in an old CD/DVD used store. I love it. Bought 2 PS5 games. One horror game with GORE „Oxide room 104“ which is crappy sadly. 25 bucks into the gutter. But picked up Death Stranding. I never respected the hype in 2019. But it is a masterpiece. Installing it right now.

Saturday! No stress. Just relaxing, pizza later and PS5. Also GRAF STAUFENBERG movie on BluRay with our buddy Tom Cruise. Good nazi movie!

Enjoy fella

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bruder. I just had a stroll here and went in an old CD/DVD used store. I love it. Bought 2 PS5 games. One horror game with GORE „Oxide room 104“ which is crappy sadly. 25 bucks into the gutter. But picked up Death Stranding. I never respected the hype in 2019. But it is a masterpiece. Installing it right now.

Saturday! No stress. Just relaxing, pizza later and PS5. Also GRAF STAUFENBERG movie on BluRay with our buddy Tom Cruise. Good nazi movie!

Enjoy fellating.

Fixed that for.you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She always does that, doesn't she? She must have her snout pushed up against the screen when logged in, eagerly hitting the refresh button every few seconds in anticipation of finding a post to respond to. :LOL3:

I understand your brain isn't fast. I knew that about you already.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Enjoy fella
I didn't know you bought a PS5, I'm still on my Xbox Lol...still got plenty of games to get through.

How much did you pay for it?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
XBX. Playing The Callisto Protocol and the Dead Space remake.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve said it many times. Cross word puzzle, books for me. I’ve got enough electronics in my life.